FACE ABOVE ALL (ENDING COPERS)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Your face is the primary standard for your attractiveness

Everything else is perceived based on how attractive you are

👉 Muscles will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place

This exponentially decreases the ROI the gym has for unattractive men.

👉 Style (fashion) will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place.

Dont waste money on trendy clothes, ugly men. However, I believe everyone should just wear NT clothing that compliments their frame.

👉 Scent (fragrance) will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place.

Nautica Voyage isn’t going to save you, nigga.

👉 Hairstyle will only improve attractiveness for men for aren’t ugly in the first place.

That super cute messy hairstyle you saw on a TikTok chad? Yeah, it would look like utter dogshit on a boneless incel.

These are just a few realities looksmaxxers tend to deny

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

Obviously, there is nuance to everything. Doing basic softmaxxing will technically improve attractiveness for anyone but GENETICS will determine the extent of how far your softmaxxes will get you with women.

Also, I acknowledge height is considered nowadays to be just as important as face, however, I think there are a lot more tall guys (6 foot+) than good looking guys, making being handsome more valuable. Tall halo is real though when you start to exceed 6 foot in America. Decided not to include height due to conflicting beliefs. But yeah you’re fucked if you’re below average height, cause you start to get beneath the threshold for acceptable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, niqfan625, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others
Do not touch heavy weights if u're not at least 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, RoyaleWithCheese, JohnDoe and 4 others
Water

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, pablomaxx, Ascending2Tyrone and 1 other person
Is that real
Yea lol im 177 cm but i get disproportionately wide and put on muscle mass quickly i get much more iois now that im back looking natural

• Woah
Reactions: Oxygen

👉 Muscles will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place

👉 Style (fashion) will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place.

Dont waste money on trendy clothes, ugly men. However, I believe everyone should just wear NT clothing that compliments their frame.

👉 Scent (fragrance) will only improve attractiveness for men who aren’t ugly in the first place.

👉 Hairstyle will only improve attractiveness for men for aren’t ugly in the first place.

That super cute messy hairstyle you saw on a TikTok chad? Yeah, it would look like utter dogshit on a boneless incel.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

Obviously, there is nuance to everything. Doing basic softmaxxing will technically improve attractiveness for anyone but GENETICS will determine the extent of how far your softmaxxes will get you with women.

Also, I acknowledge height is considered nowadays to be just as important as face, however, I think there are a lot more tall guys (6 foot+) than good looking guys, making being handsome more valuable. Tall halo is real though when you start to exceed 6 foot in America. Decided not to include height due to conflicting beliefs. But yeah you’re fucked if you’re below average height, cause you start to get beneath the threshold for acceptable.
Height is not as important as face :lul: that doesn’t even make biological sense face is a way better determiner of genetic quality

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, likenesss, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Yea lol im 177 cm but i get disproportionately wide and put on muscle mass quickly i get much more iois now that im back looking natural
177 is basically 5’10

177 is basically 5’10
But i guess most guys with mid genetics will be fine at this height i just get way too bulky for some reason

The problem with this forum is that they put all the emphasis on one thing
Face is everything
Height is everything
Dick size is everything
Nt is everything

There is nothing that is everything you need a mix/threshold of all to be good
Imo that's 5'10+ MTN+ and somewhat nt that's when you have hopes to ascend cuz you cannot go from ltn to straight Chad and you cannot go from a manlet to tall
You just need to be decent
That's it
You don't have to be chad to slay or find love or get a girl to be obsessed with you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus, Frexa, RoyaleWithCheese and 5 others
But i guess most guys with mid genetics will be fine at this height i just get way too bulky for some reason
High bodyfat? If your jacked and fat your gonna look humongously wide. If you cut to a very low bodyfat and get jacked you’ll be fine. You don’t have visible veins on your biceps either right?

Height is not as important as face :lul: that doesn’t even make biological sense face is a way better determiner of genetic quality
You’d be surprised the lengths people go to prove height > face, actually. Ive heard good arguments from both sides so I sit in the middle saying they’re equal like a bitch

Face is everything
Height is everything
Dick size is everything
Nt is everything

Imo that's 5'10+ MTN+ and somewhat nt that's when you have hopes to ascend cuz you cannot go from ltn to straight Chad and you cannot go from a manlet to tall
That's it
You don't have to be chad to slay or find love or get a girl to be obsessed with you.
That’s cool and all but 8x6 is life

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
High bodyfat? If your jacked and fat your gonna look humongously wide. If you cut to a very low bodyfat and get jacked you’ll be fine. You don’t have visible veins on your biceps either right?
Im not fat i have plenty of visible veins on my arms but my back gets way too huge , i also fit in clothes much better now i pref like this

You’d be surprised the lengths people go to prove height > face, actually. Ive heard good arguments from both sides so I sit in the middle saying they’re equal like a bitch
There are zero good arguments for height>face. Best one was the TikTok one where girls say they’d rather a tall guy but when they think of a tall guy they think of a 6’4 chad faced guy with massive frame. Not some lanklet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, borntosuffer and Oxygen
That’s cool and all but 8x6 is life
PE is life

But also she’d rather die than get fucked by an ugly dude with a big dick so still gotta make sure she’s attracted to you tbh

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Ghoulish
There are zero good arguments for height>face. Best one was the TikTok one where girls say they’d rather a tall guy but when they think of a tall guy they think of a 6’4 chad faced guy with massive frame. Not some lanklet.
Based

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Ghoulish
another autism thread

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
for faggots yes

• +1
Giga cope.
A manlet or ethnic will never be successful no matter their face.

Giga cope.
Of course ethnic can (not indians) if they have good face and not manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and borntosuffer
Giga cope.
When was the last time you left your house bro? Clearly mutts don’t exist right, wdym the white race is being replaced brah?

• Ugh..
When was the last time you left your house bro? Clearly mutts don’t exist right, wdym the white race is being replaced brah?
Majority of western women aren't into ethnics, this is backed by studies.
Stop the cope deathnic.

Stop the cope deathnic.
Depends on where you are from of course, are you white ?

Stop the cope deathnic.
“Majority”
“A manlet or ethnic will never be successful”

Least contradictory sub 90 iqcel. You could only make a case for stereotypical looking Indians but I literally saw an Indian male white female couple yesterday in a white majority area bruh :lul:

Also I’m Northern European you wannabe Nordic med :kys:

• Ugh..
“Majority”
“A manlet or ethnic will never be successful”

Least contradictory sub 90 iqcel. You could only make a case for stereotypical looking Indians but I literally saw an Indian male white female couple yesterday in a white majority area bruh :lul:

Also I’m Northern European you wannabe Nordic med :kys:
Over for bbc3
Image 1

Do not touch heavy weights if u're not at least 5'10
So I can just let girls become stronger than me? Think about it most foids lift more than zoomers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and JohnDoe
yeah exactly, people believe women when they see that height is better than face but women also say that personality>looks so yeah never believe in what women say but just look at what they do. Height is very important but many women dream about 5 foot 8 Zayn or Justin bieber or even 5 foot 7 Tom Cruise. My final answer is that height is very important but as we know women break rules for people who they find attractive so if u are 6 foot LTN maybe some whale can fuck u but on the other hand if u are 5 Foot 7 Chad basically all the women who dont care about height are obsessed by you, at the end of the day the only rule that counts is JUST BE CHAD

Last edited:

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

Water

This is why htn and mtn is night and fay diffrence when your htn even the smallest things and personality traits boost you

Face is everything
Height is everything
Dick size is everything
Nt is everything

That's it
Exactly JFL. Every .Orgcel seems to think that the most important factor is whatever they’re weakest on. Classic Copa-Cola.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I think this is uncommon though. Width generally scales with height quite a bit, so lifting as a manlet can be very helpful to make you look less like a weak little boy. And toned athletic physique is always a halo.

Obviously the roidlet look is bad.

U forgot aajonus vonderplanitz diet and leanmaxx which manipulates 20 procent beyond genes its like having lamborgini engine placed to ugly car and making again both good .So if u born with genee and later ruined by fake foods and toxic then 20 procent u lost of genes so thats why i always reccomed first detox ger fat and then lean down all infonat primalenjoyer will explain cmon dont be lazy f and then call me retard its your f problem dummies*not all

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

r

actually tiktok told me to drink magnesium water and ashwaganda and it changed my skull shape to an alpha sigma chad rizzler 100

I think this is uncommon though. Width generally scales with height quite a bit, so lifting as a manlet can be very helpful to make you look less like a weak little boy. And toned athletic physique is always a halo.

Obviously the roidlet look is bad.
testosterone changes your skull structure thoughbeit

Face is everything
Height is everything
Dick size is everything
Nt is everything

That's it
Facts