Face analysis and suggestions

Alessandro Eccelso

Alessandro Eccelso

Iron
Im 6 ft tall and 160 lbs and i want to improve my look, what are my biggest flaws and how can i fix them? (Including softmaxxing and surgery)
What’s my psl rating also

Attachments

• IMG_7834.jpg
    IMG_7834.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7835.jpg
    IMG_7835.jpg
  • IMG_7836.jpg
    IMG_7836.jpg
  • IMG_7837.jpg
    IMG_7837.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7838.jpg
    IMG_7838.jpg
delete your account

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, mathis and chudlite
delete your account you are normie and 6ft you will be fine without looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
You are good.

delete your account you are normie and 6ft you will be fine without looksmaxing
Can i just have an analysis so i can see my flaws better

@Alessandro Eccelso, take collagen to fix your skin and grow your hair out, delete account now you know everything you need

@Alessandro Eccelso, take collagen to fix your skin and grow your hair out, delete account now you know everything you need
No, i want to know my flaws and what surgery or other shit i should do to fix that

Im 6 ft tall and 160 lbs and i want to improve my look, what are my biggest flaws and how can i fix them? (Including softmaxxing and surgery)
Trying to make it short
Flaws:eyes because of shape and sceral show, eyelashes, jaw: inward gonions and not defined, flat cheekbones small browridge and eyebrows shape, also nose and physique, try to chew gums try to smile more if you have a good smile, buy a gym membership, then after a lot of time cut down and debloat, also new haircut and if you want you can get jaw implants and a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Alessandro Eccelso
Mtn btw

• +1
Reactions: Alessandro Eccelso
If you want to try something else maybe you could use facial hairs, pluck or cut the part where your eyebrows goes down leave only the positive part

Trying to make it short
Flaws:eyes because of shape and sceral show, eyelashes, jaw: inward gonions and not defined, flat cheekbones small browridge and eyebrows shape, also nose and physique, try to chew gums try to smile more if you have a good smile, buy a gym membership, then after a lot of time cut down and debloat, also new haircut and if you want you can get jaw implants and a rhinoplasty
Thanks, how can i fix scleral show and my jaw area (other than implants)
I broke my nose 1 year ago and a rhinoplasty its already on my mind

Thanks, how can i fix scleral show and my jaw area (other than implants)
I broke my nose 1 year ago and a rhinoplasty its already on my mind
Scleral show, surgery or smile more, you can engage your lower eyelids so smiling with your eyes basically or just use them more and try to not look expressionless, for jaw chew gums and debloat

In addition to what others said your lips could also be improved

trust me being on this website is going to make you much worse in the long run
Thanks for the advice but i dont see this thing like other people in a toxic way, i just want to know better my flaws to improve the improvable

holy fuck you look like the text book definition of a low dimorphism man, maybe think about improving things related to that, got a lot of uee and rounder eyes, slight recession. If you feel like your mouth is a little small you can consider widening them w appliances and js in general soft max skin eyes brows and debloat

holy fuck you look like the text book definition of a low dimorphism man, maybe think about improving things related to that, got a lot of uee and rounder eyes, slight recession. If you feel like your mouth is a little small you can consider widening them w appliances and js in general soft max skin eyes brows and debloat
bro hes probably like 15 jfl

Ahahaha im 18 but i know i dont have striking features, thanks for the advice

Ahahaha im 18 but i know i dont have striking features, thanks for the advice
You’ll do fine man, not being striking isn’t always a bad thing tho you’d be less threatening to people