Face and height is all that matter's to women ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like i heard that frame/body is important too but i think as long as your lean,visible abs,some muscles then your good like this body

also quick question does strength training build muscle indirectly too ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
Nigga just looksmaxx and stop asking questions on this autistic forum
2022 10 02 074425620

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: treveo, Deleted member 2729, rand anon and 7 others
everything matters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Bonesbonesbonesbone
you need to train high volume high intensity with a main focus on compound lifts that accentuate the V-taper body (aesthetic physique). So get very strong on Chin ups/pull ups, Overhead press, incline dumbbell bench press. These build your lats/back, shoulders and upper chest. Additional accessory work like bicep curls, lateral raises, tricep push downs should be added as well to really target the important muscles. Don’t do ref deadlifts do romanian deadlifts and leg press/squat for leg day

• +1
Reactions: klip11
you need to train high volume high intensity with a main focus on compound lifts that accentuate the V-taper body (aesthetic physique). So get very strong on Chin ups/pull ups, Overhead press, incline dumbbell bench press. These build your lats/back, shoulders and upper chest. Additional accessory work like bicep curls, lateral raises, tricep push downs should be added as well to really target the important muscles. Don’t do ref deadlifts do romanian deadlifts and leg press/squat for leg day
i see.... but will this make me stronger physically too ?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Are you low IQ my nigga? what do you think I mean when I say “get strong in these lifts”…ofc
that's what I'm saying he has to be trolling

that's what I'm saying he has to be trolling
no i just idk if i should do strength training on the 3 big lifts on monday tuesday thursday and friday

and do hypertrophy training on my shoulders,chest,arms etc.

Are you low IQ my nigga? what do you think I mean when I say “get strong in these lifts”…ofc
so like do strength training on mainly the big 3 lift's and then hypertrophy for accessory workouts ?

so like do strength training on mainly the big 3 lift's and then hypertrophy for accessory workouts ?
Yes mainly putting emphasis on those 3 lifts i talked about and supplement it with accessory exercise. You can find a good hypertrophy routine somewhere on this site for beginners

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
you will get hypertrophy on the 3 lifts it’s not just the accessory work btw we only do that cause you need accessory work on top to really target specific muscles like lateral delts

you will get hypertrophy on the 3 lifts it’s not just the accessory work btw we only do that cause you need accessory work on top to really target specific muscles like lateral delts
so for the 3 lifts do i do the strength training sets and reps (5 sets of 5 reps with heavy load) or hypertrophy sets and reps (12 reps for 6 sets)

Like i heard that frame/body is important too but i think as long as your lean,visible abs,some muscles then your good like this body View attachment 1899729

also quick question does strength training build muscle indirectly too ???
Face
Height
Race
Dick
Bodyfat
thats all that matters, the rest is either a BOOST like a gymmaxxed body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

so for the 3 lifts do i do the strength training sets and reps (5 sets of 5 reps with heavy load) or hypertrophy sets and reps (12 reps for 6 sets)
it’s not one or the other bro, you need a mixture. The recommended range for both hypertrophy and strength is 3 sets and 8-12 reps. Literally just do this.

• Hmm...
it’s not one or the other bro, you need a mixture. The recommended range for both hypertrophy and strength is 3 sets and 8-12 reps. Literally just do this.
5x5 and shit is for bloated powerlifters lololol

ok i see but for the 3 sets of 12 reps do i put in heavy load ?

You put in what ever weight makes you struggle on the final reps
Ok so i do 3 sets of 12 reps for my 3 lifts, accessory lifts got it

• +1
Reactions: twilight
the somatic and the cerebral

don’t ask so many aspie questions btw it’s not complicated just eat high protein track calories go to the gym 3-5 x weekly and progressively increase the weight every week

• Woah
don’t ask so many aspie questions btw it’s not complicated just eat high protein track calories go to the gym 3-5 x weekly and progressively increase the weight every week
got it i feel like tho if i just do hypertrophy reps and sets then ill progressively build muscle mass and strength too at the same time

• +1
Reactions: twilight
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Frank Zane vaccum I’ll get bigger then him eventuality
are u sure ? because he had ideal size and insertions for female gaze attraction

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22380