face ascension (also doing height ascension)

K

KB_maxxer

Iron
right now im kinda fat but not ogre ugly fat, thats thanks to my decently wide jaw and cheek bones.
albanian in italy near 17 years old, kinda dont think ive fully hit puberty/not finished yet.
right now im trying bonesmahing in my chin since im worried that its a bit recessed.
cewing a ton, aslo wanna buy the super hand cewing gum and generally cew food slow.
i had braces and with it a palate expander for a full year.
nose is straight but slyghtly bended to the left, noticiable only if you actually look for it.
hair is fine, i dont use shampoo, i use some rosemary oil when i have some dandruff.
rosemary oil also for eyesbrow since they are somewhat thin(not much) and have a not realy good form, and dermaroller.
rosemary oil again for hair growh with dermaroller.
btw i notice that after training(sweating a lot) if i look at the mirron i have, dont want to say hollow cheeks but you get it, like a small shadow?
lips are full.
and posture maxing(chin tucks, boticed my head its always up that makes me look weird) plus mewing, i learned right mewing and cant breathe while doing it so for the moment to adapt im doing hard mewing.
and squitmaxxing, right now i have some upper eyelid exposure, aslo related to posture when i put my head "right" i actualy hvae positive canthal tilt.
my brother is over 6'0 kinda chad face.