Face assymetry

Humans_Are_Robots

Humans_Are_Robots

The brutal truth
I can't get over how chad the left side of my face is and why my right side is so fucking subhuman. For some fucking reason my bite is uneven on my right side and jaw slightly recessed. Now im not sure if i have had this all my life or perhaps when i fell on my chin 3 years back it fucked it up or something but the difference is huge compared to my right side. Also, I have a negqtive canthal tilt on my right side only which makes together with my jaw, my right side profile look like shit. As well as this, my right jaw is not as wide as my left side as its more downwards developed it seems.

Now what i am thinking is, would braces correct my jaw as the bite gets uneven or would it fuck up my face as i have read happened for some. I really dont want to take a risk because i like my face otherwise. What I would like to do is having some sort of jaw surgery on only the right side, which I think would align my bite and overall my my right side look way better, not only jaw but eye and overall symmetry.

I thini I have slight TMJ as I experience various TMJ symptoms every day and a jaw surgery may fix it.

Is it possible to get this kind of surgery covered by insurance? I am from Sweden and have no idea how shit works when it comes to surgeries but I feel I have a valid reason.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
try fagga
Yeah just "try" JFL. I would have to go to America and pay like 10000 dollars without guaranteed fix so yeah, not something you can just "try"

Same for me, strange how its usually the left side that is healthier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Same for me, strange how its usually the left side that is healthier
I think I read somewhere that its quite common to have one side of your whole body a bit underdeveloped. My left testicle is bigger than my right and I have a muscle imbalance in my lower back where my lefr side is way more muscular so I think its all connected somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Post pics cunt

• +1
Reactions: Absi
yeah my left side is stronger i find

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Deleted member 1680
Left side of my face is chad compared to my right
Also every muscle on my left side is more developed than my right

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: HorseFace
Here u go fuckers, took pic 1 hour ago in good lighting and right side still is shit.

Attachments

• 20190530_220821.jpg
    20190530_220821.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 161
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi
Bruh. For 90% this is unnoticable and your seeing things nobody else does. When your face is both recessed and you have scoliosis/assymetey like me it actually makes one side so much worse like me, and its not bdd but some real fucked up shit with your face

seems like perhaps you have a mild crossbite, get it checked with an orthodontist

My left also mogs prob cause my parents bone smashed it with their hands

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah just "try" JFL. I would have to go to America and pay like 10000 dollars without guaranteed fix so yeah, not something you can just "try"
Mike Mew works in London

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite