However height, body, and low inhib behavior does

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 3902
which is why 6ft 3 bbc FaceandLMS is trucel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, 5'8manlet, tylerhunter97 and 4 others
which is why 6ft 3 bbc FaceandLMS is trucel
He is high inhib as fuck and zero cool factor. Girls like black guys for the low inhib behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Zeta ascended, MandibularCel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheRealist, mikeock and Steph4gr
blackcels just need to tattoomaxxing gymmaxxing and maybe scarrmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, toolateforme and Chadelite
@Enigmatic93 @Zeta ascended @BlackBoyo

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I hate negroids.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
I've said it before and I'll say it again: women who are into blacks like them for their skin coloring and not their pretty face. it is like a fetish to them.

a black guy can always dress nice, be a bit muscular and go to hip hop clubs and there'll be girls looking specifically for blacks there.

this is absolutely not the case for other ethnics or whites. the rest of us really have to looksmax hardcore.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist and Chadelite
I've said it before and I'll say it again: women who are into blacks like them for their skin coloring and not their pretty face. it is like a fetish to them.

a black guy can always dress nice, be a bit muscular and go to hip hop clubs and there'll be girls looking specifically for blacks there.

this is absolutely not the case for other ethnics or whites. the rest of us really have to looksmax hardcore.
we are fucked boyo.

Blacks have to be crimemaxx other wise nobody care about nerdy blacks

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

Whites can always run JBW game

He right tho
Face doesn’t matter as much for niggas like for white bois
For non black foids or all foids in general ? I think non black foids can’t really differentiate between different black facial traits and care more about body + dick because of stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist and Zeta ascended
For non black foids or all foids in general ? I think non black foids can’t really differentiate between different black facial traits and care more about body + dick because of stereotypes.
Oh shit
I talked bout men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Absolute cope. I'm BBC and I know that the best look that foids like in blacks is similar to Jason Momoa (long hair, usually dreadlocks, chiseled face, roidmaxxed and tatoomaxxed). A guy like this is would slay white chicks for fun:

maxresdefault.jpg

just be youknowimsayin theory
Absolute cope. I'm BBC and I know that the best look that foids like in blacks is similar to Jason Momoa (long hair, usually dreadlocks, chiseled face, roidmaxxed and tatoomaxxed). A guy like this is would slay white chicks for fun:

maxresdefault.jpg
btw those very long dreadlocks look like shit

Last edited:
> be black

> be nt

cant go wrong

Cope

You mean to tell me these niggas

Image result for jamil the king
Image result for savvy guy tfl
Image result for ugly black man

have the same SMV as these niggas

Image result for broderick hunter
Image result for tyson beckford
Image result for louis allen iii

FACE LAW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Cope

You mean to tell me these niggas

Image result for jamil the king
Image result for savvy guy tfl
Image result for ugly black man

have the same SMV as these niggas

Image result for broderick hunter
Image result for tyson beckford
Image result for louis allen iii

FACE LAW

You are misunderstanding the post.

A facially unattractive black man has a bigger chance than a bird profile pencil neck pasty white boy with glasses.

Why?

Because the ugly black guy can seek out women who are mostly or exclusively into black men and these type of women like them because of their color and the image/status blacks have thanks to the music industry, hollywood etc.

• +1
You are misunderstanding the post.

A facially unattractive black man has a bigger chance than a bird profile pencil neck pasty white boy with glasses.

Why?

Because the ugly black guy can seek out women who are mostly or exclusively into black men and these type of women like them because of their color and the image/status blacks have thanks to the music industry, hollywood etc.
This

• +1
However height, body, and low inhib behavior does

To really retarded red pillers I can say approach women get rejected go er go rope go dying and it's over for you