face fat / puffiness

saltboy445

saltboy445

Iron
My current body fat is around 8%, however, I still have puffy cheeks/ face fat.

Im wondering on what to do to try and resolve this issue, i've seen people say that debloating is cope, but i've yet to try it and im curious if the difference would really have a noticeable change to my face, is it worth it or have I just been cursed with a high buccal fat percentage?

If not debloating, what else should I try to get rid of this?

Would it be worth it trying to lower my bf even more?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
A. You are not 8% bodyfat
B. If you are 8% body fat and ur face still looks puffy no debloat is gonna save u and ur genetics have failed you get buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, boss8055 and BrutalMogger
B. If you are 8% body fat and ur face still looks puffy no debloat is gonna save u and ur genetics have failed you get buccal fat removal
C. he still havent finished growing up yet

• +1
how would that be the case? from bad maxilla developement?

• +1

Im wondering on what to do to try and resolve this issue, i've seen people say that debloating is cope, but i've yet to try it and im curious if the difference would really have a noticeable change to my face, is it worth it or have I just been cursed with a high buccal fat percentage?

waterpulling.

• +1
Around 8%:forcedsmile:, show pictures, I guarantee you are not a decimal under 18%.

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and CoreSchizo
My current body fat is around 8%
Im calling you out on that nigga u're not below 15% the amount of subhumanity required to prevent your face from sinking in at 8% would be a 1 in a billion occurence aka youd have to be a fucking boneless blobfish humanoid

• +1
Reactions: topgrey
If u 8 bf and u have puffy face means u are not 8 bf lol

He can try furosemide, even though it's dangerous. It's most likely baby fat, which will go away when you're in your twenties
let him just grow into it its most likely because hes not developed enough and hed grow into it. he can try debloating with potassium but personally id wait it out. the whole thing you learn from maxxing your looks is patience