Face fat won’t go away

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
I have been starvmaxxing and on keto for weeks and I have leaned down but my face fat and throat fat (with good posture) won’t go away. When my head is slightly forward my jawline is insane but with my head up straight I have a slight double chin.

Maybe it’s water weight? How do I get rid of this.

I have been starvmaxxing and on keto for weeks and I have leaned down but my face fat and throat fat (with good posture) won’t go away. When my head is slightly forward my jawline is insane but with my head up straight I have a slight double chin.

maybe try lots of coffee paired with 1.5L of water a day. stop taking creatine and inflammatory foods?
you can't get rid of the muscles attaching ur head to ur neck though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, aestheticsrespecter and looks>books
maybe try lots of coffee paired with 1.5L of water a day. stop taking creatine and inflammatory foods?
you can't get rid of the muscles attaching ur head to ur neck though
I don’t take creatine and I eat only Whole Foods, I also drink copious amounts of water. I do eat a lot of meat so maybe the salt? But I need the meat for gains.

I don’t take creatine and I eat only Whole Foods, I also drink copious amounts of water. I do eat a lot of meat so maybe the salt? But I need the meat for gains.
cut the water, don't salt ur meat and try less processed meat.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
potas chloride supplementing to min water retention and maybe diuretic if necessary

• +1
Read some threads on here about debloating. If it doesn’t help get liposuctions or buccal fat removal

• +1
We have lymph nodes right under our jawlines. If we don't stop consuming toxins like vegetable seed oils, they will stay congested, contributing to the double chin appearance. Eating a raw diet is important to stay debloated as raw food has the water soluble vitamins, enzymes, and natural potassium:sodium ratio to stay that way.

• +1
Whats your protein intake in grams, also are you doing anything thats interferring with digestion

try bonesmashing to cure bloating

• JFL
Whats your protein intake in grams, also are you doing anything thats interferring with digestion
I had some gelato yesterday. Idk how to measure my protein intake I don’t eat out I just eat what my mom makes.

Any good ones yk?

• Love it
We have lymph nodes right under our jawlines. If we don't stop consuming toxins like vegetable seed oils, they will stay congested, contributing to the double chin appearance. Eating a raw diet is important to stay debloated as raw food has the water soluble vitamins, enzymes, and natural potassium:sodium ratio to stay that way.
How do Ik if something has seed oils when going out?

starve harder like jordan barret

Bro looked like a jew from auschwitz

It’s hard man. So many things against us. Jew chemicals, trauma, anything that stresses us that isn’t important. Try cycling ashwagamdha, meditation, and dopamine detox for cortisol and try sauna, removing EDCs for estrogen.
Or just use chemicals like an AI for estrogen and meds for anxiety/cortisol…

• +1
Do your cheekbones show? It should be very visible and have good lateral growth for you to get hollow cheeks
I have good cheek bones but like my forward growth is all wrong. And also like the fat next to my lips is too big.

continue the deficit, if you’re like me you’ll be holding face fat until very low percentage body fat