Face gains?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I noticed my face got more attractive than prelifting. How is that?

You notice a lot of things that I don't bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 616, androidcel and 5 others
your face has muscles in it, when you gain muscle mass so does your face, it becomes fuller

THERE IS NO GYM FOR EYE AREA

Gymcel10

It's time to stop this cope, lol.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SLA, mybrainabusesme and 4 others
What will you do if I post a pic of me and my future gf?

Ur overstimating the balkan standards boyo

Nothing, since I have gone outside, and I do know that ugly guys occasionally get girlfriends. No one seriously denies this.

But this cope about how you look better, or how you can make it to an upper tier normie, or how you attract 6s (or anyone) is just that - a whole bunch of cope.

Your first job is to cut - and cut a lot. Hopefully you'll lose some fat from around your waist, although those hips are truly ogre tier. Cut for face gains, see how it is (you'll never get face gains from bulking, quite the opposite actually).

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Nothing, since I have gone outside, and I do know that ugly guys occasionally get girlfriends. No one seriously denies this.

But this cope about how you look better, or how you can make it to an upper tier normie, or how you attract 6s (or anyone) is just that - a whole bunch of cope.

Your first job is to cut - and cut a lot. Hopefully you'll lose some fat from around your waist, although those hips are truly ogre tier. Cut for face gains, see how it is (you'll never get face gains from bulking, quite the opposite actually).
If I cut will u be proud of me?

Either more carotenoids or tanned or both

If I cut will u be proud of me?

Cut for yourself boyo, it's the only really legit looksmax aside from surgery.

It's hard to know if it'll make big differences or not (a lot depends on fat distribution and bones) but it's definitely worth a try.

Cut and / or surgery for lipo around lower belly / waist.

Ideally your bf% levels will still go down on your first bulk. My face changed slightly at first but I haven't noticed any change since.

I have more, Id say based on IOis I get I am more attractive

Pics

For real?

Fukkin lol, nothing changed on your face ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
For real?
Uhh, kinda. Steroids are really effective at this (they increase overall muscle despite not training), but unless you're training the muscles in your face then not really.

Ideally your bf% levels will still go down on your first bulk. My face changed slightly at first but I haven't noticed any change since.
How is tht possible

How is tht possible
So long as you do a lean bulk you can gain more muscle than fat and so your bodyfat percentage goes down. It also increases testosterone which leans the face and burns facial muscles. I've noticed since training that it has made it easier for me to keep the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth too so I could see this affecting your face. It could be because after training I take an ice cold shower for 10-15 minutes too and hold my face under the water for about 30 seconds which burns the "bad fats" in your body/