YOU ARE BORN WITH IT

No you are not you dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Zeta ascended, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
Face >>> Height > Frame

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
No you are not you dumbass
height is almost 100% genetic, and frame is very highly genetic. frame can only very barely be changed with gym and steroids.
face is mostly your bodyfat %, which is also highly genetic (also, higher IQ = lower bodyfat %)

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
height is almost 100% genetic, and frame is very highly genetic. frame can only very barely be changed with gym and steroids.
face is mostly your bodyfat %, which is also highly genetic (also, higher IQ = lower bodyfat %)
Height cant be just genetic.My 5 ft 2 midget mother and 5 ft 7 manlet father surely arent the reason Im almost 6 ft 1.
(Probably will be a full 6 ft 1 by the time Im done growing)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, SayNoToRotting, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Height cant be just genetic.My 5 ft 2 midget mother and 5 ft 7 manlet father surely arent the reason Im almost 6 ft 1.
you almost certainly had some tall ancestors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Holy fuck you are 5 inches more taller than your father when your mother is basically 5'2, WTF

Holy fuck you are 5 inches more taller than your father when your mother is basically 5'2, WTF
yeah i guess I do have tall ancestors
My uncle is 6 ft 7 and my cousin(mothers side both)
Is 6 ft 9

• Woah
Dick=face>height>pheno>frame>voice

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
nope. My father is 174 cm and my mother is 166 cm but I'm 188 cm and I'm only 16.

Your 6'3 postman is tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and OOGABOOGA
nope. My father is 174 cm and my mother is 166 cm but I'm 188 cm and I'm only 16.
fucking retard almost everybody alive has an ancestor who was over 6'

My height where i live is about 1 in 10,000 people, my face is 1 in 5 maybe. Retarded thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
are you sure he yo daddy?

My height where i live is about 1 in 10,000 people, my face is 1 in 5 maybe. Retarded thread.
what are you, 6'8? you cant be true cel. you can choose almost any girl

6’9”, im not an incel, and I dont care about slaying.

And no I cant choose any girl i want jfl
If ur ugly just run niche game with block head 6'2 Scandinavian girls that have never felt feminine in their lives. But then again even those freaks want a guy that looks like thor

If ur ugly just run niche game with block head 6'2 Scandinavian girls that have never felt feminine in their lives. But then again even those freaks want a guy that looks like thor
Im not ugly

Your father isn't your father lol

My dad is 5’8 and I’m almost 6’1 but my mom is 5’7 and all her cousins are like 6’5+. My dad stole my gigapotential.

Btw one of my moms cousins has a son who is 6’6 and literally named Chad. Dude was born to slay

nah, im getting limblengthening next year so i become frome abit udner average to a bit above average.

yes why should i Lie?
Well shit if you’re doing it I got some questions. How old and tall are you? Where are you having it done and how much are you paying? How much height are you planning to gain?

Well shit if you’re doing it I got some questions. How old and tall are you? Where are you having it done and how much are you paying? How much height are you planning to gain?
almost 19. will do it next year (i cant do it know because i will beunable to walk properly for about 6 months (maybe more idk).
Will do it in turkey. Idk how much, im not rich so i will probably to LON method which is kinda cheap there. But the problem is i need 2nd surgery to get nail removed.

almost 19. will do it next year (i cant do it know because i will beunable to walk properly for about 6 months (maybe more idk).
Will do it in turkey. Idk how much, im not rich so i will probably to LON method which is kinda cheap there. But the problem is i need 2nd surgery to get nail removed.
Respect. Where are you from and how short are you?