Face > height tbh

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Ik I made a thread about how if ur short it’s over and it still stands for turbo manlets

Believe it if u want

But i literally had a mindblowing awakening now that I have internship and a new class

The girls are flirting with me and they are literally my height

Even this one girl who keeps coming to sit next to me she literally waits for me to pick a computer just so she can sit on the one beside mine and she’s a little taller than me from what I saw

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, tombradylover and noonespecial
they aren’t teens either the one I talked about now is 20

Ik I made a thread about how if ur short it’s over and it still stands for turbo manlets

Believe it if u want

But i literally had a mindblowing awakening now that I have internship and a new class

Even this one girl who keeps coming to sit next to me she literally waits for me to pick a computer just so she can sit on the one beside mine and she’s a little taller than me from what I saw
What’s your height

Gonna make a thread on this later but people on this site have a very bad tendency of using one or two examples to represent a majority (e.g. saying height is all that matters because they saw a woman saying it in a tiktok video or in the comments of one.)

People are always going to have different preferences, if it was a true requirement for a human being to be either really tall or really attractive to find a partner, we wouldn't have 8 billion people in the world today. I've seen women with 6'5 men and I've seen women with 5'2 men. It depends on a woman, one person or even a group doesn't define the whole majority.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756 and niranjan
This isn’t news to anyone above 5’8 and good looking

IMG 6946

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Believe it if u want

The benefit of being tall in the dating scene is next to none. If tall height mattered, I wouldn't be here. The face is the beginning of the race.

Niggers be like 5’10 and say water shit like ackchually height isn’t an issue

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and tombradylover