Face>Height

anesmaxim95

anesmaxim95

Iron
I come to expose one of the most brutal facepill and obviously blackpill. A few days ago I created an account in Spain (that's why tinder messages are in Spanish) to, on the one hand, check the response speed of foids to a chad. First, the response speed has been almost to the minute and most chats have been opened by the foids with a "H.o.l.a" hello. We are talking about more than 50 likes in two days. and Almost all those likes would be mach. Now, I also took the opportunity to ask them what seemed more important to them: face or height. I HAVE ACHIEVED UNANIMITY THAT ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE PREFERS CARA. It was a hard blow for me (I'm 195cm). apart from this they stated it so clearly with expressions as obviously and without a doubt. Brutal
Screenshot 2024 09 25 22 27 33 919 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 09 25 22 27 39 613 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 09 25 22 24 36 963 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 09 25 22 23 53 801 comtinder
Screenshot 2024 09 25 22 15 34 268 comtinder

• +1
Reactions: alexito
Translate dude also 190 is tall enough, it starts to become a bad health indicator after around that

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and YungTrappa
girls don’t give a fuck about height compared to face if you can’t get follow backs from just a profile picture it’s likely over, imagine when the follow backs see frame + height, rather than all at once, all at once it’s like please, please see me

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i always see pretty girls with ugly guys that are taller than them, yet i have never seen a girl with a handsome guy shorter than them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Face = height = muscle

FACE IS NUMBER #1 LAW

FACE NUMBER ONE

FACE ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE

FACE IS EVERYTHING

I come to expose one of the most brutal facepill and obviously blackpill. A few days ago I created an account in Spain (that's why tinder messages are in Spanish) to, on the one hand, check the response speed of foids to a chad. First, the response speed has been almost to the minute and most chats have been opened by the foids with a "H.o.l.a" hello. We are talking about more than 50 likes in two days. and Almost all those likes would be mach. Now, I also took the opportunity to ask them what seemed more important to them: face or height. I HAVE ACHIEVED UNANIMITY THAT ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE PREFERS CARA. It was a hard blow for me (I'm 195cm). apart from this they stated it so clearly with expressions as obviously and without a doubt. BrutalView attachment 3198406View attachment 3198409View attachment 3198410View attachment 3198411View attachment 3198412
Do this again but put 168 cm as the height and see the reactions.

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo