Face is cope.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
IRL, only sex appeal matters. So, you gotta be tall, have a deep voice and a huge cock. Also, girls love tattoos. Instead of coping by applying tret, retinol and sunscreen on your face, use them on your cock. Tret+retinol+serums will give your six pack abs and cock a good fucking glow. Just apply your sunscreen on your dick, and take out your big cock in the sun to fuck bubble butt stacy. 6'7, deep voice, huge cock (spf50+tret+retinol) will make foids wanna suck you good. Surgery is cope, and a man needs to be tall and dominant.You can't afford to do all these gay ass shit as a male because you guys aren't foids.

Its gay to care about your face as a guy, and trust me I know what I'm talking about. Tall dominant guy(6'5+) with a deep voice and huge cock(7 inch+) > Looksmaxxing faggots. I've seen lot of acid attack victim looking guys slaying the hottest baddies just because they're 6'5+, tattoomaxx, have deep masculine voices, and probably have a 7+incher.

Never ever do any surgery or wash your face unless your a male model.Keep all these products and lotions to use on your gfs butt before giving her a good pounding.This is what a real man should do.Call it cope but this is the biggest blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2beltshawty, greywind, narojo666 and 13 others
Everything but personality is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ttlurker, greywind, SubhumanForever and 8 others
@asdvek , @Darkeningstar , @Iasacrko , @humanoidsub7 , @ryuken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Iasacrko, asdvek and 2 others
Masc orge cope. Go back to Hamza university 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ttlurker, borntosuffer, lowtiernormiechad and 5 others
sure man...

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ryuken
Masc orge cope. Go back to Hamza university 🤡
go outside and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just put 6'7, 7+ cock and show off your tattoos on tinder. Watch the results.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
IMG 2478

“T-Thanks for the Lifefuel bro!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zyzzbrah1234, asdvek and 4 others
literal slaying
Foids will choose a tall guy with a big cock > pretty guy with a slightly above average cock.
The taller you're, the longer your dick has to be as well. It just increases your smv as a man.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 2beltshawty, greywind, borntosuffer and 1 other person
troon slayer thread

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
IRL, only sex appeal matters. So, you gotta be tall, have a deep voice and a huge cock. Also, girls love tattoos. Instead of coping by applying tret, retinol and sunscreen on your face, use them on your cock. Tret+retinol+serums will give your six pack abs and cock a good fucking glow. Just apply your sunscreen on your dick, and take out your big cock in the sun to fuck bubble butt stacy. 6'7, deep voice, huge cock (spf50+tret+retinol) will make foids wanna suck you good. Surgery is cope, and a man needs to be tall and dominant.You can't afford to do all these gay ass shit as a male because you guys aren't foids.

Its gay to care about your face as a guy, and trust me I know what I'm talking about. Tall dominant guy(6'5+) with a deep voice and huge cock(7 inch+) > Looksmaxxing faggots. I've seen lot of acid attack victim looking guys slaying the hottest baddies just because they're 6'5+, tattoomaxx, have deep masculine voices, and probably have a 7+incher.

Never ever do any surgery or wash your face unless your a male model.Keep all these products and lotions to use on your gfs butt before giving her a good pounding.This is what a real man should do.Call it cope but this is the biggest blackpill.
Probably tbh, I still can’t help but be insecure though unless I’m sub 15%bf

• +1
go outside and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just put 6'7, 7+ cock and show off your tattoos on tinder. Watch the results.
Gimme an example of a guy from social media with such qualities. I'll try running him on Hinge on my next experiment.

So far in my experiments, the heightpill has been proven false

• +1
Gimme an example of a guy from social media with such qualities. I'll try running him on Hinge on my next experiment.

So far in my experiments, the heightpill has been proven false
hold on boyo. I'll look up a few guys and send ya. 6'5 and above with ltn face to prove my point.

• +1
Kys asap. Face > everything else. If you have a good face, you can even have a micropenis.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2beltshawty, humanoidsub7, borntosuffer and 2 others
Kys asap. Face > everything else. If you have a good face, you can even have a micropenis.
impossible.I think a Chadlite killed himself because he had a small cock.

hold on boyo. I'll look up a few guys and send ya. 6'5 and above with ltn face to prove my point.
Could even gimme a tall MTN if you want. Still won't do as well imo

• +1
Could even gimme a tall MTN if you want. Still won't do as well imo
I'll try a ltn, and mtn i guess but i gotta make sure it's not celebs because they'll find out.

• +1
impossible.I think a Chadlite killed himself because he had a small cock.
Damn fr, who was that?
I'll try a ltn, and mtn i guess but i gotta make sure it's not celebs because they'll find out.

Aight bet. As long as they have <30k ish followers it should be doable. Shit is harder to get away with nowadays tho with foids getting smarter with reverse searching jfl

• +1
what is a high appeal physique you’d say? like how muscular?
or for younger girls like 18-20 is only being very lean and vascular with abs showing required?

• +1
NO

• +1
what is a high appeal physique you’d say? like how muscular?
or for younger girls like 18-20 is only being very lean and vascular with abs showing required?
Tall and lean. (6'5 and above with a huge cock.)

Also imagine filling ur cock up with chemicals

• +1
I see ugly tallfags pulling chicks irl. Deep voice, 6'5, and a stubble mogs.
They are obcessed with good faces tho

If ur face isn’t good ur at constant risk of fucking shir up

• +1
It's true though

Normies and Chads don't care that much about their face

And it's enough for them

• +1
It's true though

Normies and Chads don't care that much about their face

And it's enough for them
Exactly. No need to wear 50+ products and do 10+ surgeries.Only legit surgery is LL

No face can save a manlet or a deathnic.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nick.Harte
No face can save a manlet or a deathnic.
That's why horses are getting their dicks sucked more than manlets( < 6'1). A huge cock horse has a higher chance of penetrating a foid than a guy who isn't 6ft tall.

it may be true but I would prefer having a chad face and be 5,10 or 5,11 which is pretty decent to be 6,4 and have average face
I would go for height over face because you can always get surgeries for your face and they would cost you muchless. You can get your whole face done at the cost of LL., but you're fucked if you're below 6'0 because your proportions won't be good and you'll have to pay a hell lot of $$$.

Niggas just saying shit now

• +1