"Face is everything" fags GTFIH

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
LET'S GET A FEW FACTS STRAIGHT

Your height will NOT wake up someday and decide to leave you and that from now on you will be a midget

Your big dick will NOT decide to shrink or give less pleasure to your whore

They will be with you for life, they will be your best friends, you will confide them all your worries because you know they won't leave you, they can't do it.

They want your success and shall always be your support and make you give a good impression even when your face attempts to betray you.

Hey face fag! Yes you! Did you just increase your body fat??? I mean cuz I clearly see how your jaw is less defined... Your checkbones no longer look as prominent...

Sorry, it's over...

Hey face fag! Yes you again! Did you just age!!!??? Are your surgeries not working to make you look as good as you did when you were young???

Sorry... I think it actually never began...

What??? I can't hear you from this height and because of the moans of my whore...

Did you just say that this morning when you woke up your face told you "divorce is coming"!??!? oh after so many years of marriage now at 30 your face wants to leave you and is taking the kids called collagen and hair...

Now you'll be a good dog paying child support (surgery) if you wanna see your two kids for a short time...

You married the wrong one and forgot about your two good friends because you believed in fairytail love and now you're totally alone at 30.

What's left now?

I ain't answering, you're blackpilled, you know how it works...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, toth77, Mongrelcel and 17 others
Great thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Vvvvxxxx, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
I did not read, but I can respect the formatting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 4106, inceletto and 14 others
FACE

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
@Dope :love:

Attachments

• 20191207_065013.jpg
    20191207_065013.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
This is actually false. Peyronie’s disease, look it up. Tragic, tragic.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
This is actually false. Peyronie’s disease, look it up. Tragic, tragic.
Be careful you don't dislocate your arm reaching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadeep, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
cope. if you arent an international male model with millions of instagram followers then you are ugly and will never be happy ngl tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Face isn’t everything I agree. It’s only 99% of your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2205, Usum and 4 others
Face isn’t everything I agree. It’s only 99% of your life
Boyo!! :)

I wish it was 99% ded serious. I'd be so happy only worrying about collagen and get a few lasers done...

To be fair its legit but you forgot one thing, if you lack face the other traits are even bigger waste

Do you see tall oldcels with big dick have any action?

I browsed PeGym for a while and guys with legit 8x6 would report that their wife didn't want sex and now they have it once a month and they have to use lube cause she's dry and not in the mood :sick:

I looked at couples on the street yesterday and majority are manlets with good face and the most important they have HAIR. HAIR is more important than height imo after you're average.

After 30 80% of men lose NW1-2 and having it makes you stand out

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and 2 others
To be fair its legit but you forgot one thing, if you lack face the other traits are even bigger waste

Do you see tall oldcels with big dick have any action?

I browsed PeGym for a while and guys with legit 8x6 would report that their wife didn't want sex and now they have it once a month and they have to use lube cause she's dry and not in the mood :sick:

I looked at couples on the street yesterday and majority are manlets with good face and the most important they have HAIR. HAIR is more important than height imo after you're average.

After 30 80% of men lose NW1-2 and having it makes you stand out
Hahaha. I want to tell you something...

I made this thread because of a few posts I saw you made lol. I was so so tempted to tag you :lul: but becose of the non neutral nature of the thread I preferred not to.

My own blackpill was putting me down because Im lacking 3 inches in both departments for what I consider perfect and the ultimate version of myself lol.

YOU are right too, what you said is legit too and now I feel better lol.

Have a nice day, you've got a follow :love:(y);)

LET'S GET A FEW FACTS STRAIGHT

Your height will NOT wake up someday and decide to leave you and that from now on you will be a midget

They will be with you for life, they will be your best friends, you will confide them all your worries because you know they won't leave you, they can't do it.

They want your success and shall always be your support and make you give a good impression even when your face attempts to betray you.

Hey face fag! Yes you! Did you just increase your body fat??? I mean cuz I clearly see how your jaw is less defined... Your checkbones no longer look as prominent...

Sorry, it's over...

Hey face fag! Yes you again! Did you just age!!!??? Are your surgeries not working to make you look as good as you did when you were young???

Sorry... I think it actually never began...

What??? I can't hear you from this height and because of the moans of my whore...

Did you just say that this morning when you woke up your face told you "divorce is coming"!??!? oh after so many years of marriage now at 30 your face wants to leave you and is taking the kids called collagen and hair...

Now you'll be a good dog paying child support (surgery) if you wanna see your two kids for a short time...

You married the wrong one and forgot about your two good friends because you believed in fairytail love and now you're totally alone at 30.

What's left now?

I ain't answering, you're blackpilled, you know how it works...
not a word. cope

best thread

• JFL

You’ll still shrink as you get older, though.

VERY HIGH IQ THREAD

• Love it
Air is transparent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
i dont even want women at this point. I just want to be an absolute god so i can just look in the mirror all day and giggle with glee. I would be exactly like narcissus himself. Just eternally staring at my self.
Sometimes I would go out in public just to lorde it over the rabble.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mmm, Usum and RAITEIII
i dont even want women at this point. I just want to be an absolute god so i can just look in the mirror all day and giggle with glee. I would be exactly like narcissus himself. Just eternally staring at my self.
Sometimes I would go out in public just to lorde it over the rabble.
liking oneself is underrated tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

• Love it
Mouahahaha
Mine begs for it.
Just be attractive and masculine bros

• So Sad
Huge ass cope. Having height without a good face won’t get u shit. Having a big dick without strong erections won’t get u shit cuz heart disease is inevitable. All in all, FACE IS EVERYTHING.

Huge ass cope. Having height without a good face won’t get u shit. Having a big dick without strong erections won’t get u shit cuz heart disease is inevitable. All in all, FACE IS EVERYTHING.
Faceandlms is 6’3-4 with probably a big dick and he is torbo incel

Face is everything ngl height will only effects you if you are below 5’8 imo

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and thickdickdaddy27
See you at 30 bro, don't say u dn rd cuz u already did.

Reminder that this foid who won a regional beauty contest :
Point Blur Feb172020 225623

Is with this guy:

Because of his dick. As u can see face isn't his strongest point, nor body.

• WTF
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Height Legit shrinks as you age posture goes to shit

penis shrinks and stops ducking working

losing muscle and gaining body fat is common as you age everything goes to shit

if a little weight fucks your face you have no bones to begin with

Cope and rope tbh

bumo

• Love it
@Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
i didnt read but having good face is imporant but its not all tho. Having decent frame and body, good dick and height is important too

Dn read
1588075063112 1

• +1
i didnt read but having good face is imporant but its not all tho. Having decent frame and body, good dick and height is important too
be the full package

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Pietrosiek
@Face is everything he's talking shit about you destroy him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and RAITEIII
Wtf i actually read this thread didkt know those pics were there :lul::lul: