Face is not number one. Read this interesting thread.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
It was never face > height > body. U guys missed something very big. It is actually height > pheno > face > body. It has always been like this for all males. Any opinions about my conclusion I got from IRL experience?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Aero, mug and 1 other person
important for what?

Height is the biggest factor in attraction. There is no way around it. If u are below 5ft8 u better pray U compensate these things with the other factors otherwise an ltb is ur max potential to slay. And she might even cheat or friendzone u. Height is law all around the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, socialcel and Autismcel

Face is not number one. Read this interesting thread.​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="RealFunkyFlamingo"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/28/28717.jpg?1716674683[/IMG]

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee​

It was never face > height > body. U guys missed something very big. It is actually height > pheno > face > body. It has always been like this for all males. Any opinions about my conclusion I got from IRL experience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Aero, nword49 and 1 other person
Why did I come back to the ward...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and BrahminBoss
for slaying height has more importance than it does for keeping, but face is always number one
It is always height and pheno. Face is number 3 brooo

for slaying height has more importance than it does for keeping, but face is always number one
Pheno determines ur face also. Only way to overcome pheno is by having a chad face

It is always height and pheno. Face is number 3 brooo
look at all these ugly manlets with 20 naked bitches on a yacht while youre on org saying "height bro face number 3 bro" get your money up for slaying money is always number 1

Cope harder mtn

Money literally has NO impact on ur SMV.
yes it does, poverty has been strongly associated with decision making and how people in general view the world, some guys are so broke they cant even afford to visit a bunch of girls

money is important stop coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
No you are just trying to cope with your face. Its always been face first. If it was not face. There would be not incels epidemic in our current society. Do you expect to get matches in tinder if u fake looks boring? I would be incel if it was not my face. I dont have height or bodyhalo but Im STIll doing decently... Just shows how much face actually matters. Height and bodymaxx are SVM boosters but they will no fix u incel life if u looks shit.

ALl the Tall guys that actually gave me jelousy vibes irl where GL in first place.

The short dudes that actually slays are good looking.

Last edited:
yes it does, poverty has been strongly associated with decision making and how people in general view the world, some guys are so broke they cant even afford to visit a bunch of girls

money is important stop coping
U dint get the point. I meant to say U don't have to be rich to get girls. Hell broke chads even get money support from girls.

U dint get the point. I meant to say U don't have to be rich to get girls. Hell broke chads even get money support from girls.
lol "money support from girls" then you're not a chad, chad is rich.

you cant be chad if youre broke even if youre lachowski.

lol "money support from girls" then you're not a chad, chad is rich.

you cant be chad if youre broke even if youre lachowski.
Nah if u are genetically gifted u defo can be broke chad

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
Nah if u are genetically gifted u defo can be broke chad
Women can tolerate manlets and even guys who are mentally challenged/autistic but they will not date a guy that they have to provide for, thats the masculine role and a turn off im sorry.

If u atleast have average height then face matters

I like how this implies you can be obese but if you have a good fave you’ll slay

Are you slaying in sweden?
Have no tried sweden but Italy and Finland has became easy mode for me. Both started slow then suddenly boom.

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
Face is most important, stop coping.
5'10 Chad demolishes 6'3 MTN.

Average height in nordic countries are 180cm. If height mattered Nordic people would not have sexless generation.