FACE - Kids today getting more recessed?

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed

There's literally one decent FACE in this video, it's the guy at 3:52 and he look someone who would post here because he seem aspie.

The rest are recessed as fuck.

Seems like each generation that goes by the less bone mass and proper FACE structure there is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
maxresdefault.jpg

It would make sense due to our slave diet nowadays.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
Today on the bus I literally saw a private school pre teen boyo 7psl+. I never stare at guys but this shit almost caught me running pedomaxxing prist game ngl. Looked like Chico pheno from ALL angles.

The vid you show includes subhuman ethnic hype beast copers compensating HARD due to lack of looks. Do you think legit chads are lining up outside store for 24 hours trying to buy designer shit? No only sub8 ethnics and chinks who are retarded enough to believe that wearing that shit will boost their ‘attractiveness’ are doing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Vitruvian, Arkantos and 14 others
Today on the bus I literally saw a private school pre teen boyo 7psl+. I never stare at guys but this shit almost caught me running pedomaxxing prist game ngl. Looked like Chico pheno from ALL angles.

The vid you show includes subhuman ethnic hype beast copers compensating HARD due to lack of looks. Do you think legit chads are lining up outside store for 24 hours trying to buy designer shit? No only sub8 ethnics and chinks who are retarded enough to believe that wearing that shit will boost their ‘attractiveness’ are doing this shit

Only ethnics and chinks? Most of them were white.

But yeah I hate this hype beast shit. Putting on random expensive clothes that don't match or fit properly for the sake of 'flexing' or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1100, turkproducer and 2 others
Schweiz = schwul

streetwear

rich 7psl prettyboy, fuck I hate life so much its so unfair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross and UglyMan
Im noticing too. Especially when it comes to chins. Some guys will even have strong forward grown jaws but weak/flat chins.

• +1
Another indication that Weston Price might be legit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross and Effortless
I see many mouth breathers everyday with recessed jaws. I should tell them about mewing tbh

JFL cringe at those copers with some shit supreme clothes made in China sold for 700% price because of logo.

No Balanciaga for your face.

Screenshot 20191009 171258 Firefox

Lol2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, middayshowers, SikKunt and 5 others
Imagine spending all that money on clothes and still ugly + still ugly style JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Meanwhile Chad looks good with plain white t-shirt 5$ and pair of jeans 30$

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 3195, Over and 1 other person

There's literally one decent FACE in this video, it's the guy at 3:52 and he look someone who would post here because he seem aspie.

The rest are recessed as fuck.

Seems like each generation that goes by the less bone mass and proper FACE structure there is.

and they are all rich kids as well, really rich, @Nosecel9000 rich, maybe more.
who wears 10k clothes lol
Meanwhile Chad looks good with plain white t-shirt 5$ and pair of jeans 30$
lol, you can find a white t shirt for £2/$2 brand new
and pants maybe around £10/$ new
from a store called primark.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
When I'm outside I see most young people with weak chin tbh ngl

these vids make me cringe

• +1
Resting hands on face = recession

@bhunnah and @love=everything taught me this :love:

Im noticing too. Especially when it comes to chins. Some guys will even have strong forward grown jaws but weak/flat chins.

Yeah it's crazy, if you walk through a busy street almost 99% of people are recessed and the ones that stand out are not even people with great forward growth, they're just not super recessed.
Another indication that Weston Price might be legit.

I honestly think he might be right.

It's because of fortnite.