Who would have thought

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Kade, DidntRead and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
OP's next thread

Rhinoplasties can change your nose apparently
[Theory] Jaw implants can change the shape of your jawline??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
OP's next thread

Rhinoplasties can change your nose apparently

I didn't know what a face lift originally did I though it jsut lifted the fat near your neck

• +1
I didn't know what a face lift originally did I though it jsut lifted the face near your neck
We can't all be gems

At least you're making an effort

No jaw implant for OP's jawline

Ccw rotation chin wing osteomy my jaw fillers half of these work though chin wing is a bit euugggh I will pass

• +1
Ccw rotation chin wing osteomy my jaw fillers half of these work though chin wing is a bit euugggh I will pass
How are you going to afford that?

You only have one virginity to sell

[Theory] Jaw implants can change the shape of your jawline??

It can but their utter shit and will make your face look if if not the right for jaw
How are you going to afford that?

You only have one virginity to sell

Literally hate women can't stand them I just said their are cures I never said I would get them I'm going the reincarnation path

Men age better than women. At 40, i look late 20s because I have very few lines or wrinkles and no sagging. Women have thin paper skin and it gets like that. It's a shame. A man's 40 is a woman's 30 and vice versa.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and DidntRead
Men age better than women. At 40, i look late 20s because I have very few lines or wrinkles and no sagging. Women have thin paper skin and it gets like that. It's a shame. A man's 40 is a woman's 30 and vice versa.

Both look utter shit with age women just have higher smv tbqh

Both look utter shit with age women just have higher smv tbqh

Not true at all. People can look good at any age, but they won't look as pristine as they did when they were 22 years old or something. Also genetics plays a role. Some people are wrinklers and some people are saggers, etc.

Not true at all. People can look good at any age, but they won't look as pristine as they did when they were 22 years old or something. Also genetics plays a role. Some people are wrinklers and some people are saggers, etc.

Yeah if you take care of your health even that though is down to genetics

Face lift has to be one of the worst procedures out there

Of all of the procedures that can turn you into a botched lizard freak, this is the Mt. Everest

Face lift has to be one of the worst procedures out there

Of all of the procedures that can turn you into a botched lizard freak, this is the Mt. Everest

It's the most risky ?

in terms of aesthetic failures, probably

in terms of adverse health risks, I’m sure lefort 3 or some other shit is

Shit thanks for sharing though

• +1
Reactions: Kade
weve reached new levels of cope

yeah it’s just typical reddit theredpill cope. It’s true that men tend to have higher initial collagen. But men absolutely do not age better than women, almost entirely because balding is a thing

yeah it’s just typical reddit theredpill cope. It’s true that men tend to have higher initial collagen. But men absolutely do not age better than women, almost entirely because balding is a thing

They age exactly the same just that women tend to smv mog men also you have to remeber we can never tell a foids true face cause it's all make up and make up can turn a 3 out of 10 into a 6 out of 10 so we are high playing foids here a little bit

It isn't cope, it's truth. There are lots of attractive middle aged and older people. Just look at George Clooney. For men, the basic is holding onto your hair and not getting fat. Men age better than women because they can just work out and put on some muscle. They won't look as good as when they were young, but they look better than women do at the same age. It's a fact. Same for reproductive values, because women only have so many eggs in their basket.

It isn't cope, it's truth. There are lots of attractive middle aged and older people. Just look at George Clooney. For men, the basic is holding onto your hair and not getting fat.

He's an exception not the rule in terms of smv foids will always smv mog us but we tend to mog them psl wise