Face lines

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Anyone know about those face lines right under the eyes, think Itachi from naruto, any idea what these are called? Alot of anime characters have these face lines, I believe they are connected with having deep set eye areas. Are these an attractive trait? I have them and consider them a very underrated trait of mine. Pictures below are anime examples and my own.
View attachment Itachi.webpView attachment Shen_Wulong.webp
Ben beckman by newgate arts debvygi pre

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Necro, ronald_98, Abhorrence and 4 others
Anyone know about those face lines right under the eyes, think Itachi from naruto, any idea what these are called? Alot of anime characters have these face lines, I believe they are connected with having deep set eye areas. Are these an attractive trait? I have them and consider them a very underrated trait of mine. Pictures below are anime examples and my own.
View attachment 2307648View attachment 2307649View attachment 2307650View attachment 2307651
these are called having poor infras and no bones

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Bella hadid opened up about dealing with morning  3 979 1677542002 2 dblbig

bella hadid has the female equivalent of them, I actually think its a very underrated feature.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking and BrahminBoss
i have deepset eyes and have the lines like in my pfp so it cant be a bone issue but rather a sign of aging and i lost collagen and have no under eye fat in that eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, BrahminBoss and Yuno_howitez
i have deepset eyes and have the lines like in my pfp so it cant be a bone issue but rather a sign of aging and i lost collagen and have no under eye fat in that eye area
that is because of bad bones and downward growth

bella hadid got a rhino to fix her crooked nose caused by downward growth. please stop the cope
do u even know what this word cope means?? u cant cope if u previously believed or saw something as good u can only cope if u saw it as bad but hope its good. I personally like this unique look on the eye area. U would say stop the cope if I said I like almond eye shapes and decided to sperg out about hunter eyes telling me to stop the cope for a previously held belief.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
recesseed infra orbitals

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
recesseed infra orbitals
I think just think ur mad jelly that these face lines r considered sexy af by anime authors which is why all the super god tier and mc level characters have em.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Bruh you dont have it, it just looks like under eye bags

how do i get them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
ok its caused by the zygomatic stretch i might get them once lean
Nah bro it’s literally sleep related. When I sleep good my eye area has minimal UEE and lines. When I sleep like shit I have eyes of someone who couldn’t resist nicotine for 4 minutes. No sleep for bones tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 31155
ok its caused by the zygomatic stretch i might get them once lean
btw your profile picture is stupid as fuck u should change it u look weird as hell

• So Sad
deez fuckers dumb ass hell they think its cuz of recessed infra orbitals and bad bones and shit but nahhhh we got hella good bone sand we gott no face fat
will bimax help dark undereyes too? . or just infra implants

• +1
View attachment 2307648View attachment 2307649View attachment 2307650View attachment 2307651
Lack sleep. At leased for me. That and acne scar wrinkle lines

I feel people should like their imperfections, from what I saw on before and after pics I would a good candidate for them but I like my imperfections, tho it makes me wonder what i would look like if I was a surgerymaxer like some of yall on here.

• +1
I feel people should like their imperfections, from what I saw on before and after pics I would a good candidate for them but I like my imperfections, tho it makes me wonder what i would look like if I was a surgerymaxer like some of yall on here.
honestly a few unideal ratios and shit givesa face uniqueness as one user said here so yeah as long as its not too bad of a flaw it's fine i guess