Face looks better with forehead showing but...

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I have a very ethnic hairline that I hide with a fringe but my face looks better when I show my forehead, but my hairline sticks out, should I do it?

20231025 155117

For context this is my hairline

go bald fixes both issues

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
looks dense, that's all that matters.

• +1
what do u mean ethnic hairline?? If anything certain ethnics have better hair than whites

I have a very ethnic hairline that I hide with a fringe but my face looks better when I show my forehead, but my hairline sticks out, should I do it?

View attachment 2523989

For context this is my hairline
Cope many pretty boys cover their forehead with hair and woman are getting wet at them. Justin Bieber, Damian Kater and many other pretty boys look insane with forehead covered with hair. Even Richard Ramirez sometimes covers his forhead and look in my opinion better like that. Hair can really hide many flows in face like big Forehead, oval face, it can even make your eyes look better, it can make your skull look bigger. And many Females also look good with forehead covered with hair. Hair is life and very underrated, it's as much important as eyes and jaw

• +1
Cope many pretty boys cover their forehead with hair and woman are getting wet at them. Justin Bieber, Damian Kater and many other pretty boys look insane with forehead covered with hair. Even Richard Ramirez sometimes covers his forhead and look in my opinion better like that. Hair can really hide many flows in face like big Forehead, oval face, it can even make your eyes look better, it can make your skull look bigger. And many Females also look good with forehead covered with hair. Hair is life and very underrated, it's as much important as eyes and jaw
I have a shorter face so my facial proportions look better with my forehead showing