Face Mask Results(Side Profile)

Is this you?

Please explain now this works and what age it works for ?

frontal results?

Is this you?

Please explain now this works and what age it works for ?
you need to wear face mask for at least 3 months with MSE and it won't work if you are older than 18

you need to wear face mask for at least 3 months with MSE and it won't work if you are older than 18
What if you’re older than 18 but use HGH with it ?
Maxilla will still be opened for growth at any age with MSE so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Seen a few places vouch for it at any age

What if you’re older than 18 but use HGH with it ?
Maxilla will still be opened for growth at any age with MSE so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Seen a few places vouch for it at any age
its not about epiphyseal plate its about remodeling of bone it wouldn't work sorry

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
its not about epiphyseal plate its about remodeling of bone it wouldn't work sorry
What if my sutures are open at 20?

I’m getting MSE in a couple months, did MSE make your nose/nostrils way bigger at all?

I’m thinking to try the facemask if i’m getting MSE regardless here soon

learn to take pictures from the same angle everytime cause with those pictures everything else is irrelevant

What if my sutures are open at 20?

I’m getting MSE in a couple months, did MSE make your nose/nostrils way bigger at all?

I’m thinking to try the facemask if i’m getting MSE regardless here soon
it didn't make my nose bigger

@Whatashame
@golucky
Is this true?

That’s why I said take HGH so bone remodelling is accelerated. If there’s an adequate force on the maxilla and the sutures are open, why wouldn’t it grow forward. And your age doesn’t matter, more so than bone age.

it didn't make my nose bigger
Did you have to buy the facemask through your ortho and have him install it or just outside of the ortho and did it yourself with the MSE in?

If we could pm bro as i’m getting MSE soon and want to do similar to what you did.

@Whatashame
@golucky
Is this true?

That’s why I said take HGH so bone remodelling is accelerated. If there’s an adequate force on the maxilla and the sutures are open, why wouldn’t it grow forward. And your age doesn’t matter, more so than bone age.
Are you going to answer the question @maxillamaxer or keep giving wrong and vague answers ?

Lots of studies and anecdotes state that MSE plus Face mask work at any age. I think you have no clue.

Are you going to answer the question @maxillamaxer or keep giving wrong and vague answers ?

Lots of studies and anecdotes state that MSE plus Face mask work at any age. I think you have no clue.

There are 2 reasons it wouldn’t work when you are older:

1. Sutures have sealed (most important)
2. Bone remodelling has slowed

By getting mse we are already completely fixing the first problem, the biggest one too, and by being healthy/supplementing bone remodelling can be increased too.

It can definitely work at any age, however it will always be better in a kid