Face-massage to look better?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
I was looking up information on how to fix nasolabial folds this morning, and realizing I am basically fucked. Nothing works and it's genetic. Fillers, botox it doesn't work according to ppl that tried it.

While i was looking at my face and pulling the skin around to see whether a face-lift of some type would ascend me, I noticed it felt comfortable and relaxing to massage my skin.

Anyone knows if face-massages can improve facial appearance? Atleast it feels good tbh. Going to let my face get massaged by a professional and try it at home too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and poopoohead
AstroSky fibroblasted his nasolabial folds to get rid of them and it worked. Admittedly he also has the type of facial form that wouldn't ordinarily have them so I assume it's some sort of genetic predisposition on his part but none the less, it fixed them for him.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
AstroSky fibroblasted his nasolabial folds to get rid of them and it worked. Admittedly he also has the type of facial form that wouldn't ordinarily have them so I assume it's some sort of genetic predisposition on his part but none the less, it fixed them for him.
Who is that? do you have a link?

reading about fibroblasts for nasolabial folds rn and it seems interesting. Seems to have the same working mechanisms as microneedling though, and probably mostly effective for fine lines from smiling. Not deeper folds.

While my nasolabial folds seem to come more from sagging.

unironically bimax… if your cheek fat is too far behind or in front of your maxilla you will have folds, this should be quite obvious

Naso are the trickiest to fix. Fillers are the best temporary fix. Its not really bimax or bone related but just genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ascension!