face on women > body and it's not even close

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
A flat chested, narrow hipped, small ass HTB is far more attractive than a MTB with wide hips narrow waist and big tits.

A good body only elevates them within their tier. A woman cannot jump tiers by having a fogger body.

Also a nice ass looks disgusting on low MTB and below. It is entirely face dependent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, autistic_tendencies, h111 and 2 others
Low t

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, psychomandible, Zonar and 5 others
A nice body is best for one night stands. A females face and height is best when it comes to LTR.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, psychomandible, Suns9999 and 4 others
I'd rather have hour glass shaped with perfect tits and ass MTB as a gf than a Stacylite that has the body of a man.

Yeah she's nice to look at, but that's it. I want a woman who makes me feel like a man. Not a pretty picture(face) which has the body of a man.

Just imagine fucking them. Which one gives you more life satisfaction?

Body mogs to hell.

Some MTBs have cute pheno, what this forum calls MTB can be many things because they do not how to rate. So if she is hot I preffer her to a skinny HTB with no curves.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Some MTBs have cute pheno, what this forum calls MTB can be many things because they do not how to rate. So if she is hot I preffer her to a skinny HTB with no curves.
That's fair since the ratings are all semantics really

I'd say MTB is average range with a high MTB the start of where a girl becomes attractive from first glance just appearance

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
A flat chested, narrow hipped, small ass HTB is far more attractive than a MTB with wide hips narrow waist and big tits.

A good body only elevates them within their tier. A woman cannot jump tiers by having a fogger body.

Also a nice ass looks disgusting on low MTB and below. It is entirely face dependent.
PSL brain rot

body for sex
face for ltr

I just like cute girls that make me feel happy

Using this distinction for HTB and MTB is dumb and suggests low T.

I would understand if we’re talking about Stacy vs. MTB but no way am I picking some flat chested prepubescent looking HTB over a fertile and voluptuous MTB. That’s gay.

However I can imagine a situation where I choose a flat chested no ass having Stacy over a MTB with a more sexually alluring body.

Mtb with a great body > Htb with a iron board ass