Face over height

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Hey guys here’s a theory I would like to discuss with you guys

It has become common knowledge that taking hgh will fuck ur face over for 1-2 inches of height
So instead of taking hgh or anything to grow in height it might just be better to megadose aromasin while taking test + dht to give you a chad face

I was thinking about not taking hgh and growing to average height (5’10) and instead taking test and dht to try to chadify my face
Possibly trying micro fractures to grow taller maybe even reach 6 foot

Do you guys think this a better option then trying to height max with hgh ?
I was going to take test after trying to height max probalay around 18 but I would be able to take it earlier (16) and possibly gain more dimporfism

Do you guys think this could be a better alternative ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Dimorphismmaxx is superior

hgh will not fuck up ur face nigga if anything it will make it better

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Maalik
hgh will not fuck up ur face nigga if anything it will make it better
soft tissue growth will ruin ur harmony bro u need to do ur research

Just ask @jackb0y

inject igf-1, and maybe small doses of hgh. HGH shouldn't mess up your face unless you megadose it for a long time.
The key here is time.

If there is a sustained flood of of HGH in your blood then you will get ogremaxxed.
Someone posted hgh concentration/ time graphs between ogremaxxed giants and decent looking tall people. The key difference was the ogres always had a constant surge of HGH levels while normal tall people only had short but massive spikes of HGH, which then quickly levelled off back to normal levels.

And injecting IGF-1 wont wash over ur whole body like hgh does. when injected it has mainly local effects. I recommend injecting at the ENDS of the tibia, femurs, humerus, forearms,
and then three spaced spots near the spine

As long as you don't inject too close to your face there shouldn't be facial problems using IGF-1 to grow. Though i just read a thread of someone planning to do exactly that to improve his mandible. hopefully soon we can figure out the safest spot to inject it for jawmaxxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
inject igf-1, and maybe small doses of hgh. HGH shouldn't mess up your face unless you megadose it for a long time.
The key here is time.

If there is a sustained flood of of HGH in your blood then you will get ogremaxxed.
Someone posted hgh concentration/ time graphs between ogremaxxed giants and decent looking tall people. The key difference was the ogres always had a constant surge of HGH levels while normal tall people only had short but massive spikes of HGH, which then quickly levelled off back to normal levels.

And injecting IGF-1 wont wash over ur whole body like hgh does. when injected it has mainly local effects. I recommend injecting at the ENDS of the tibia, femurs, humerus, forearms,
and then three spaced spots near the spine

As long as you don't inject too close to your face there shouldn't be facial problems using IGF-1 to grow. Though i just read a thread of someone planning to do exactly that to improve his mandible. hopefully soon we can figure out the safest spot to inject it for jawmaxxing.
Hgh doesn’t cause growth it’s high igf-1 and injecting igf-1 lr3 has 12 hour half life so very long still hgh half-life is 9-17 hours, it sounds like u are taking about injecting igf-1 des which has a very short half-life 30 minutes but u would half to do that 1-3 times a day in each spot which would be hard to do and it could develope Assymetrical not to mention and just taking igf-1 will not go through all the growth pathways like hgh will, taking low dose hgh won’t be good, basically to grow taller from hgh it will grow your face not just your height because u have to do high doses to grow noticeably taller, most iss kids will get soft tissue growth, while gh deficent kids don’t get soft tissue growth

Nvm this theory is retarded just inject hgh and do test later

• +1
Reactions: mogpending

It has become common knowledge that taking hgh will fuck ur face over for 1-2 inches of height
So instead of taking hgh or anything to grow in height it might just be better to megadose aromasin while taking test + dht to give you a chad face

I was thinking about not taking hgh and growing to average height (5’10) and instead taking test and dht to try to chadify my face

I was going to take test after trying to height max probalay around 18 but I would be able to take it earlier (16) and possibly gain more dimporfism

or just have both ez

I was dropped in Dusty Depot and expected to make it to endgame
i got fatal fields with a few contesting managed to scrape up most the loot and made it to endgame

Where is the proof of anyone who increased 2-3 inches height by microfracturing

• Woah
i wouldnt trade being sexy to be tall and mid

• +1
Reactions: zura
Maybe don't overdose on hgh for multiple years? Most successful heightgrowth protocols only saw minimal soft tissue growth, which either made their face better, didn't cause any major issues or they had to get something like rhino later on to return things to normal

High improves skin so it will make face better

HGH does not fuck up ur face Retard

• Ugh..