Face > Phenotype > everything else.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

American Citizen 🇺🇸 : Semi-Active
Contributor
I've been getting female attention and also observing women for a while now, since I've been looksmaxing.

In my experience, face and phenotype is king.
Face is the undisputed king, and it matters more than any of the other things you're probably lamenting about.
Phenotype is also really important since it determines the kind of women you attract, how many women you attract and your looks ceiling.

When I mean phenotype in this context, I'm not just discussing ethnicity phenotypes, I am also discussing the way you dress and look.
A K-Popmaxed Asian's pull will be different compared to that same Asian thugmaxing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, mvp2v1, TheAnomaly and 25 others
i wanna be a htn so frickin bad, fuck all the jbs i never had

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, 4lt.Real and 4 others
i wanna be a htn so frickin bad, fuck all the jbs i never had
Young Thug   Hot ft Gunna   Travis Scott  Official Music Video  0 29 screenshot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, greywind, niqfan625 and 10 others
No way hes baxk.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mathis, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I've been getting female attention and also observing women for a while now, since I've been looksmaxing.

Face is the undisputed king, and it matters more than any of the other things you're probably lamenting about.
Phenotype is also really important since it determines the kind of women you attract, how many women you attract and your looks ceiling.

When I mean phenotype in this context, I'm not just discussing ethnicity phenotypes, I am also discussing the way you dress and look.
A K-Popmaxed Asian's pull will be different compared to that same Asian thugmaxing.
welcome back enchanted elixir
it isnt 2025 though, didnt you not reach your goal?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
welcome back enchanted elixir
it isnt 2025 though, didnt you not reach your goal?
I got better looking. I haven't ascended yet.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Lidian, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

what would you recommend for clothing style? thats where i really struggle. I'd generally prefer wearing long sleeves though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
I go to school dressed on the cusp of looking formal.
An example.
dude thats the problem, anytime I research stuff about dressing style I find shit that doesn't suit me. This for example wouldn't suit me at all. Darker clothes generally suit me better, do you have any suggestions? I mainly wear like blue or black long sleeves or hoodies that are mostly plain. I'm looking to improve that aspect though cause the wear the same stuff every time and it looks stupid.

nigga r u back?

dude thats the problem, anytime I research stuff about dressing style I find shit that doesn't suit me. This for example wouldn't suit me at all. Darker clothes generally suit me better, do you have any suggestions? I mainly wear like blue or black long sleeves or hoodies that are mostly plain. I'm looking to improve that aspect though cause the wear the same stuff every time and it looks stupid.
Figure out your measurements, what kind of style you're aiming for, and your measurements.
Get things that fit you, and workout.

The best thing to find a style is Pinterest.

Also, I made a fashion guide.

do some more high quality guides bhai

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
it got old for me, at one point I JUST GOT BORED of attention

• +1

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and BrutalMogger
So u leave for a few month, got good looking, and comeback to share info and ask questions

wow.... mirin.... this just proves I'm rotting

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and BrutalMogger
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The face is a very important part of aesthetics. However, the frame ** , height and body fat percentage are equally important.

When entering a room, the frame is the first thing that stands out.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The face is a very important part of aesthetics. However, the frame ** , height and body fat percentage are equally important.

When entering a room, the frame is the first thing that stands out.
face opens the door, body closes the door

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: bussi and enchanted_elixir
are you going to host forum user of the year @enchanted_elixir

• +1
you are back

• +1
So u leave for a few month, got good looking, and comeback to share info and ask questions

wow.... mirin.... this just proves I'm rotting
I got better looking, not good looking.

Face and height is all that matters
Everything matters.

Face, frame, height, skin quality, fat percentage, muscle mass, penis size, ethnicity, personality, status, money.

One could discuss the importance of each and the order of importance but to say that only the face matters and nothing else is to cope.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and enchanted_elixir
it got old for me, at one point I JUST GOT BORED of attention
It does get boring quickly. It only doesn't get boring when you "level up", AKA hotter women are staring you down.

Everything matters.

Face, frame, height, skin quality, fat percentage, muscle mass, penis size, ethnicity, personality, status, money.

One could discuss the importance of each and the order of importance but to say that only the face matters and nothing else is to cope.
In my experience, those things hold the most weight.
You are correct though.

Everything matters.

no, face height frame is law
Not having your own place, your own car or your own money doesnt matter if you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
no, face height frame is law
Not having your own place, your own car or your own money doesnt matter if you are good looking
Knowing how to cook matters tho

• Love it
Reactions: bussi
In my experience, those things hold the most weight.
You are correct though.
I agree that the face is what matters most to me personally when I look at a foid.

Everyone looks for specific faces that very few people have.

In a sense, this means that relationships are predestined. They are based on rare coincidences between unique faces and unique facial preferences. Naturally, all this happens unconsciously.

Height > Frame > Face

Everything else is cope

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back