Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing and john2
Ok

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, WadlowMaxxing, Cardiologyscribe and 3 others
CHAD Uppsala vs Gay alien

M3aHTXn

proportion_comparison.gif

f0069c5b9aa7bc7b437d977af0bee7d0--body-anatomy-human-anatomy.jpg

(Just imagine being a wide-framed, robust and dimorphic giant, with Antihero proportion JFL)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Thinking about what people may think of facial expressions etc will just make you more paranoid and insecure. I'm not bad looking at all, but I had to improve socially. Everything starts out tough. I stopped thinking about "blackpill" completely irl and it helped me so much. Improve your looks, improve your mindset, improve your social skills and improve your life. No one is gonna go on a 100% clean streak where they never face social awkwardness or possible small rejections etc. Everyone's thinking "oh when I upgrade to 6PSL girls will reciprocate perfectly to me even if my conversation/engagement with them is shitty... whilst you (you in general, not OP) think you can get any girl attracted to you, thinking that's what happens with Chico Lachowski; he just steps out of his house and gets treated nicely and overly respected by everyone. That's a delusion and is preventative when it comes to your own improvement, because everything spirals upwards and does get better over time, but it's not fundamentally due to the improvement in your looks. That notion is bizarre. Your looks improve, everything important to you improves, your mental health and outlook on life improves, the way you perceive people think of you improves (regardless of individual incidences whether they be good or bad). You just improve. It's easier to improve more things once you improve on some things. Eventually things get better but mindset really is everything and people wanting instant gratification and not wanting to stay consistent with things they need to do, is just REALLY jeopardizing them. I cba to write like a "high IQ x30001" right now because there's no 1 thing to do. You just can't be lazy, you just need to prioritize yourself completely and your mental health and outlook above all.

This graph really shows the truth. You just gotta do shit and keep in mind that it will pay off. If it weren't to pay off, then why would anyone start doing, and keep doing those things? It's not even about discipline or motivation. You gotta change your environment to make the important but difficult and less expedient things easier to do, and make the easy but long-term compromising things a lot harder to do, so much so to the point where you won't do them anymore, over time, because over time you'll start to see the rewards from the mundane less expedient tasks. But these rewards will be at your tipping point, and will feel different to any reward you've ever felt, because your life will change. Your brain will actually change, you won't think like you did before, you won't feel like you did before. It's unexplainable but true, and that's the spoils of long-term effort and sacrifice. You won't think of thoughts that used to make you low, because your new environment and circumstances won't make it possible for those thoughts to be formed. And your new thoughts will be thoughts you're unable to form right now. It's a complete shift. It's how you start to enjoy things. As I said, it's metaphysically unfathomable for people to think now, what they may think and feel in the future. If that was somehow possible, improvement would be innate, because motivation would cease to exist, because you'd have the ability to feel what's possible in a temporary recursive time-displaced telic circumstance. That's not possible though, so you gotta believe the truth that you can make it brah. Your brains are tricking you. Without getting too dark; only suicide is actually suicide. And the people on this forum are statistically some of the luckiest people in the world. You probably won't be a supermodel, so stop wasting time thinking about supermodels. I'm just trying to get a notion across.

• +1
Reactions: wewuwa, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Kinda irrelevant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Thinking about what people may think of facial expressions etc will just make you more paranoid and insecure. I'm not bad looking at all, but I had to improve socially. Everything starts out tough. I stopped thinking about "blackpill" completely irl and it helped me so much. Improve your looks, improve your mindset, improve your social skills and improve your life. No one is gonna go on a 100% clean streak where they never face social awkwardness or possible small rejections etc. Everyone's thinking "oh when I upgrade to 6PSL girls will reciprocate perfectly to me even if my conversation/engagement with them is shitty... whilst you (you in general, not OP) think you can get any girl attracted to you, thinking that's what happens with Chico Lachowski; he just steps out of his house and gets treated nicely and overly respected by everyone. That's a delusion and is preventative when it comes to your own improvement, because everything spirals upwards and does get better over time, but it's not fundamentally due to the improvement in your looks. That notion is bizarre. Your looks improve, everything important to you improves, your mental health and outlook on life improves, the way you perceive people think of you improves (regardless of individual incidences whether they be good or bad). You just improve. It's easier to improve more things once you improve on some things. Eventually things get better but mindset really is everything and people wanting instant gratification and not wanting to stay consistent with things they need to do, is just REALLY jeopardizing them. I cba to write like a "high IQ x30001" right now because there's no 1 thing to do. You just can't be lazy, you just need to prioritize yourself completely and your mental health and outlook above all.

View attachment 256285

This graph really shows the truth. You just gotta do shit and keep in mind that it will pay off. If it weren't to pay off, then why would anyone start doing, and keep doing those things? It's not even about discipline or motivation. You gotta change your environment to make the important but difficult and less expedient things easier to do, and make the easy but long-term compromising things a lot harder to do, so much so to the point where you won't do them anymore, over time, because over time you'll start to see the rewards from the mundane less expedient tasks. But these rewards will be at your tipping point, and will feel different to any reward you've ever felt, because your life will change. Your brain will actually change, you won't think like you did before, you won't feel like you did before. It's unexplainable but true, and that's the spoils of long-term effort and sacrifice. You won't think of thoughts that used to make you low, because your new environment and circumstances won't make it possible for those thoughts to be formed. And your new thoughts will be thoughts you're unable to form right now. It's a complete shift. It's how you start to enjoy things. As I said, it's metaphysically unfathomable for people to think now, what they may think and feel in the future. If that was somehow possible, improvement would be innate, because motivation would cease to exist, because you'd have the ability to feel what's possible in a temporary recursive time-displaced telic circumstance. That's not possible though, so you gotta believe the truth that you can make it brah. Your brains are tricking you. Without getting too dark; only suicide is actually suicide. And the people on this forum are statistically some of the luckiest people in the world. You probably won't be a supermodel, so stop wasting time thinking about supermodels. I'm just trying to get a notion across.
I agree; I have one huge mental road block that is seriously making me depressed even though I’m generally a happy person. I have the knowledge on how to better myself and ascend to another level and the money; along with the time. My question is how do I cope with the thought of a new life filled with fake friends and women? Only my parents, siblings, and 2 friends since childhood care about my well being. Once I ascend through surgery and softmaxxing; my quality of life will do a complete 180 for the better but I’ll always have the the thought in the back of my head that these new people in my life only care or took the time to get to know me all because I got surgery. Truly a sad world we live in

View attachment 256285

but the problem I am facing now (and many others) is if I should put endeavour into something that I dont know yet if it will be beneficial for me but would require much time/effort

I am changing my mind every day about it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I agree; I have one huge mental road block that is seriously making me depressed even though I’m generally a happy person. I have the knowledge on how to better myself and ascend to another level and the money; along with the time. My question is how do I cope with the thought of a new life filled with fake friends and women? Only my parents, siblings, and 2 friends since childhood care about my well being. Once I ascend through surgery and softmaxxing; my quality of life will do a complete 180 for the better but I’ll always have the the thought in the back of my head that these new people in my life only care or took the time to get to know me all because I got surgery. Truly a sad world we live in
You only have those thoughts in your head because you haven't achieved all the success that you wish to. And those ideas only counterbalance your overall desire to transform your life. But trust me, when your in a state where your life is extremely circumstantially better, your thoughts will enter a new fucking stratosphere. You'll have a total new engine for your cognitions. You won't be thinking everyone's fake and that they don't care about you. You'll only think that people are fake when they really are. And being so well accomplished, you'll be able to ensure that many fake people don't leach off you. If there's an occurrence where someone is actually being fake and attempting to leach from you, you'll kick their ass and call them out. It would feel like a drop in the ocean, just as if your handling a single obstacle/nuisance, but that thought wouldn't manifest in your head and bring you down so long as you are actually improving everything non-stop.

For instance if you won the lottery right now, you'd kinda be fucked, because your notions and thoughts will stay as they are, and way more people will be fake to you because they only see the money you have and they use you as a target. They'd come out of the woodwork. That happens for sure.

But if you become seriously accomplished and respected over time (and it might take a long time), there'll actually be less people trying to be fake to you because they'd know the risk of trying to mess with you, and you also wouldn't be thinking these things because so many other things will be on your mind (things that are totally impossible to "be on your mind" right now), that's why right now all you can think of are hypotheticals, and it's not as bad as you think at all.

That negative force against your will to transform really is a barrier like you said. But it's your current brain playing tricks on you. It's easy to watch blackpill vids and soak them all up, but there's no vids from the polar opposite side. The reason for that is that your brain can't digest anything a video like that would portray. Even if there was some video like "day in the life of a billionaire" or some shit; it'd just be all dramatized and unfortunately you'd still be trying to find disadvantages of being that accomplished. Once you get on the road of improvement, all those limiting thoughts fade, and it's crazy.

There's a lot of fake people out there, but there's enough non-accomplished, non-esteemed people with resources to leach off, that get leached off and fucked, and that's where the fake people swarm to. It's their best option.
but the problem I am facing now (and many others) is if I should put endeavour into something that I dont know yet if it will be beneficial for me but would require much time/effort

I am changing my mind every day about it
Don't attempt to catch 1000 small mice or hunt 1 big elephant, neither will help you. Hunt deer, regularly. Do medium things. Things that are realistically achievable, and eventually rewarding. The reward is delayed but you gotta stick to it. And each hunted deer compounds. You'll start experiencing the spoils of your efforts, and then will come a time where every fucking effort you ever made, compounds into this life changing epiphanic moment of ecstacy. Then you realize, holy shit, everything I was doing just got so much more rewarding and worthwhile. Time can't be cheated though. Respect time always.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and GetThatBread
You only have those thoughts in your head because you haven't achieved all the success that you wish to. And those ideas only counterbalance your overall desire to transform your life. But trust me, when your in a state where your life is extremely circumstantially better, your thoughts will enter a new fucking stratosphere. You'll have a total new engine for your cognitions. You won't be thinking everyone's fake and that they don't care about you. You'll only think that people are fake when they really are. And being so well accomplished, you'll be able to ensure that many fake people don't leach off you. If there's an occurrence where someone is actually being fake and attempting to leach from you, you'll kick their ass and call them out. It would feel like a drop in the ocean, just as if your handling a single obstacle/nuisance, but that thought wouldn't manifest in your head and bring you down so long as you are actually improving everything non-stop.

For instance if you won the lottery right now, you'd kinda be fucked, because your notions and thoughts will stay as they are, and way more people will be fake to you because they only see the money you have and they use you as a target. They'd come out of the woodwork. That happens for sure.

But if you become seriously accomplished and respected over time (and it might take a long time), there'll actually be less people trying to be fake to you because they'd know the risk of trying to mess with you, and you also wouldn't be thinking these things because so many other things will be on your mind (things that are totally impossible to "be on your mind" right now), that's why right now all you can think of are hypotheticals, and it's not as bad as you think at all.

That negative force against your will to transform really is a barrier like you said. But it's your current brain playing tricks on you. It's easy to watch blackpill vids and soak them all up, but there's no vids from the polar opposite side. The reason for that is that your brain can't digest anything a video like that would portray. Even if there was some video like "day in the life of a billionaire" or some shit; it'd just be all dramatized and unfortunately you'd still be trying to find disadvantages of being that accomplished. Once you get on the road of improvement, all those limiting thoughts fade, and it's crazy.

There's a lot of fake people out there, but there's enough non-accomplished, non-esteemed people with resources to leach off, that get leached off and fucked, and that's where the fake people swarm to. It's their best option.

Don't attempt to catch 1000 small mice or hunt 1 big elephant, neither will help you. Hunt deer, regularly. Do medium things. Things that are realistically achievable, and eventually rewarding. The reward is delayed but you gotta stick to it. And each hunted deer compounds. You'll start experiencing the spoils of your efforts, and then will come a time where every fucking effort you ever made, compounds into this life changing epiphanic moment of ecstacy. Then you realize, holy shit, everything I was doing just got so much more rewarding and worthwhile. Time can't be cheated though. Respect time always.
I understand, thanks

[removed]

I am just a Rotter

I understand, thanks

[removed]

I am just a Rotter
No you're not. You feel way happier and confident in yourself when you have lots of things to do. Even if you start doing hobbies that you don't even like that much, and doing things which aren't aligned with your ultimate goals, but still bring you to new places and help your independence, most importantly, reducing the amount of time you have alone with your thoughts; that will help you more than you think. Even if the activities you start doing are completely not something that suits you. You may meet/connect with people, you will reduce the amount of time you're not doing things, your mind will enter DMN more; the tributary effect begins. As you continue, those activities will be replaced with activities that you love, and you will really look forward to them. Then you will be doing things you love, filling up your day, meeting more people and getting blissfully re-bluepilled, staying busy, staying content and driven to achieve more, whilst making "rotting" very hard to do, by changing your environment.

Like I said in a prior post. MAKE THE EASY THINGS HARD TO DO AND THE DIFFICULT/CHALLENGING THINGS EASIER TO DO. Discipline is bullshit if you don't re-arrange your environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

Can I PM? Nice thread.

No you're not. You feel way happier and confident in yourself when you have lots of things to do. Even if you start doing hobbies that you don't even like that much, and doing things which aren't aligned with your ultimate goals, but still bring you to new places and help your independence, most importantly, reducing the amount of time you have alone with your thoughts; that will help you more than you think. Even if the activities you start doing are completely not something that suits you. You may meet/connect with people, you will reduce the amount of time you're not doing things, your mind will enter DMN more; the tributary effect begins. As you continue, those activities will be replaced with activities that you love, and you will really look forward to them. Then you will be doing things you love, filling up your day, meeting more people and getting blissfully re-bluepilled, staying busy, staying content and driven to achieve more, whilst making "rotting" very hard to do, by changing your environment.

Like I said in a prior post. MAKE THE EASY THINGS HARD TO DO AND THE DIFFICULT/CHALLENGING THINGS EASIER TO DO. Discipline is bullshit if you don't re-arrange your environment.
I dont even get pleasure from alerts anymore and dont eat any sweets either

only watch few series (finishing now only), cant get pleasure from them either

compared to my child-self where I drowned 4 baby cats wirh no remorse and read two 500 sites books per week

I have become dull, emotionless, ambitionless, non-reactive, not impulsive, depressive but still somehow content, autistic and attention deficit

I have several books lying (one inspired by you about epigenetics) around which I chose "with blackpill-filter" but when I try to read them, not even 1 sentence in then my brain just floods with thoughts. I can still read somewhat but I dont remember much really

Even fields I like much like biochemistry and osteotomies, so hard to read the studies

I cant pay attention in school also, its the same

teacher starts to speak, 100 different thoughts flooding in

the same in the few games I play. When I try hard then I will just switch back into autopilot again

it feels like that a part of my brain was taken or impaired

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
Can I PM? Nice thread.
Ain't my thread :) Sorry I disabled my PM's but I can't really express much more about that topic than what I already wrote. Some charlatans would love to PM and try create a cookie cutter "self improvement course" to sell, and hold you in some type of stockholm syndrome shite. All that is just a pit trap.

It depends what you want to talk about? But I really can't say anything different or extra.
I dont even get pleasure from alerts anymore and dont eat any sweets either

only watch few series (finishing now only), cant get pleasure from them either

compared to my child-self where I drowned 4 baby cats wirh no remorse and read two 500 sites books per week

I have become dull, emotionless, ambitionless, non-reactive, not impulsive, depressive but still somehow content, autistic and attention deficit

I have several books lying (one inspired by you about epigenetics) around which I chose "with blackpill-filter" but when I try to read them, not even 1 sentence in then my brain just floods with thoughts. I can still read somewhat but I dont remember much really

Even fields I like much like biochemistry and osteotomies, so hard to read the studies

I cant pay attention in school also, its the same

teacher starts to speak, 100 different thoughts flooding in

the same in the few games I play. When I try hard then I will just switch back into autopilot again

it feels like that a part of my brain was taken or impaired
Stop fapping and try improve your routine by adding something novel to your day-to-day life. Not getting a rush from alerts anymore is actually a good thing. But I understand what you mean. You're saying your dopamine receptors are so fried that you can't even experience pleasure from instant gratification activities/signals anymore. But that's good, instant gratification is detrimental. If you were to get pleasure from alerts for more time, then you'd just be wasting more time.

I find it really hard to concentrate and listen to lectures too. It's normal so don't worry too much about that. It's cool you bought a book about epigenetics. I just learned some stuff on the go, and I know jack shit, but I can interpret biochem related things pretty well so that keeps me somewhat interested.

If you're curious, google about the relationship between BDNF and target genes in heterochromatins compared to euchromatins, relating to the consolidation and recall of recently created memories ahead of older memories in people where the BDNF targets genes in euchromatins. HDACs, DNMTs, HATs and HMT inhibition could be a reason for the dissipation of older memories and the strengthening of recall and consolidation of newer memories. Which would help with getting rid of PTSD related fear, unhealthy nostalgia, whilst helping you stay in the present and thinking about current and recently created experiences as memories. Vorinostat looks very interesting. GHK-cu too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3990 and forwardgrowth
How about over email? Just something personal and based on what you wrote it would be nice to get ur insight.
Ain't my thread :) Sorry I disabled my PM's but I can't really express much more about that topic than what I already wrote. Some charlatans would love to PM and try create a cookie cutter "self improvement course" to sell, and hold you in some type of stockholm syndrome shite. All that is just a pit trap.

It depends what you want to talk about? But I really can't say anything different or extra.

Stop fapping and try improve your routine by adding something novel to your day-to-day life. Not getting a rush from alerts anymore is actually a good thing. But I understand what you mean. You're saying your dopamine receptors are so fried that you can't even experience pleasure from instant gratification activities/signals anymore. But that's good, instant gratification is detrimental. If you were to get pleasure from alerts for more time, then you'd just be wasting more time.

I find it really hard to concentrate and listen to lectures too. It's normal so don't worry too much about that. It's cool you bought a book about epigenetics. I just learned some stuff on the go, and I know jack shit, but I can interpret biochem related things pretty well so that keeps me somewhat interested.

If you're curious, google about the relationship between BDNF and target genes in heterochromatins compared to euchromatins, relating to the consolidation and recall of recently created memories ahead of older memories in people where the BDNF targets genes in euchromatins. HDACs, DNMTs, HATs and HMT inhibition could be a reason for the dissipation of older memories and the strengthening of recall and consolidation of newer memories. Which would help with getting rid of PTSD related fear, unhealthy nostalgia, whilst helping you stay in the present and thinking about current and recently created experiences as memories. Vorinostat looks very interesting. GHK-cu too.
ut

This sense comes naturally tbh, you should learn it irl, only way to really gain a grasp on people's emotions

dark thick lowset eyebrows i feel what makes an eye area intimidating or not

• +1
Reactions: Roterritter1346

View attachment 256285

Or I could just LDAR.

Kidding, motivational speaker except with actual reasoning level IQ

wanna look over this quickly and tell me if it is worth reading/learning as a base ?

thx shekel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

View attachment 256285

@AscensionMillenium

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium