face reveal rate me and put picture of my looksmatch up

Truckzo

Truckzo

I shall ascend one day
Myface

Bad photo quality. Do you have more?

post a proper picture bro, too many people take pics of them smiling with their head tilted or something

Read this thread

Whats up with that cage behind you

didnt expect you to be black and normie

u call me subhuman :feelskek::feelskek: nyce nose fatass

unironically the bigger problem is that you have an extremely low iq short forehead
i can fit 4 fingers on my forehead its not short

also i have an iq over 100 :cautious:

One shit picture? post more in diff angles

it looks tiny
yeah i took a bad picture but it looked good on .is everyone said i was Tyrone fuel and how my jawline was perfect but like my face is elongated and my jawline is ass i've gotten ratings of 5 by everyone i've known hell even an AI gave me a rating of 5 (5.33 to be exact)

yeah i took a bad picture but it looked good on .is everyone said i was Tyrone fuel and how my jawline was perfect but like my face is elongated and my jawline is ass i've gotten ratings of 5 by everyone i've known hell even an AI gave me a rating of 5 (5.33 to be exact)
they are the lowest of the low and lying to you

your eye shape and ipd is terrible not to mention PFL and you look overweight, lack of jaw, maxilla

good parts are chin height and maybe harmony i guess

MTN is being a little generous you look normie

they are the lowest of the low and lying to you

your eye shape and ipd is terrible not to mention PFL and you look overweight, lack of jaw, maxilla

good parts are chin height and maybe harmony i guess

MTN is being a little generous you look normie
im 5'9 or 5'10 im still waiting for my growth spert and yeah im overweight asf

and the whole normie thing well i cant fit in with normies due to my autisim and plus normies say im ugly and shit and that i will die virgin so idk about that one

im 5'9 or 5'10 im still waiting for my growth spert and yeah im overweight asf

and the whole normie thing well i cant fit in with normies due to my autisim and plus normies say im ugly and shit and that i will die virgin so idk about that one
normie is a look rating

normie is a look rating
yeah thats why i said normies think im ugly but maybe this normie rating is a good thing and i shouldn't listen to them?

yeah thats why i said normies think im ugly but maybe this normie rating is a good thing and i shouldn't listen to them?
normie isnt rly a good rating people usually dont rate below normie though

being normie irl will very rarely benefit you at all, you are invibsible. the tiers go low tier incel, mid tier incel, high tier incel, low tier normie, high tier normie, chadlite to chad

basically youre a low tier normie bordering on being incel/below 4/10

u are a 4/10 right now

being normie irl will very rarely benefit you at all, you are invibsible. the tiers go low tier incel, mid tier incel, high tier incel, low tier normie, high tier normie, chadlite to chad

u are a 4/10 right now
Only cuz he fat

u are a 4/10 right now
hm ig i can lose weight and gymmaxx for now and hope i can just be black exotic male :confused:

how am i normie?

look at photo u just posted. that doesnt look like a tyrone just a normal kid. One photo though need to see more to give an accurate reponse