Face Tattoos and Piercings are OP ways of nichemaxxing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
If you are low life low status subhuman living on NEETbux. Getting a shit ton of tattoos amd piercings could work. 99% of women will be absolutely repulsed by you but it is a good way of nichemaxxing to that 1% of mentally ill women that like your look and once you find them you are set because relationships like these don't end easily . You'll get stared at everywhere you go, you'll stand out, you'll get noticed etc. Similar to the chad treatment minus the fact that they'll think you are an unhinged mental ward escapee or a gang member

Images   2024 10 04T220641935
Images   2024 10 04T220621596
Images   2024 10 04T220608486

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GabachoCopium, NumbThePain and 6 others
Just turn into a freak for some crumbs of pussy

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, 14vic, God-himself and 5 others
@try2beme @FaceandBBC @TechnoBoss @PROMETHEUS @NZb6Air @sportsmogger @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and NZb6Air
Freakshow only

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, borntosuffer, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Just turn into a freak for some crumbs of pussy
Arguably safer than pumping your body with a million chemicals and rearranging the bones in your face by cutting your skull in half.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, cooldude1231 and NZb6Air
nigga trynna annihilate the competition

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, 14vic, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Arguably safer than pumping your body with a million chemicals and rearranging the bones in your face by cutting your skull in half.
ye just lose your place in society (impossiblity to get job, social circlemax etc) cause there's 1% chance of getting resolvable infection theory

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
@try2beme @FaceandBBC @TechnoBoss @PROMETHEUS @NZb6Air @sportsmogger @HeightPilledum
Tattoos itself is low class to me unless you get a very cool one. Getting face tats is just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Tattoos itself is low class to me unless you get a very cool one. Getting face tats is just mentally ill.
I think sleeve tattoos like the ones beckham has don't look low class imo or maybe it is because beckham has that aristocrat look it looks fine on him.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I think sleeve tattoos like the ones beckham has don't look low class imo or maybe it is because beckham has that aristocrat look it looks fine on him.
Sleeve tattoos get a pass and look cool. The ones that look like doodles from a 9 year olds book is just autistic.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Face tattoo is so retarded

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

just ruin your face for the rest of your life for some LTB whore theory

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Copeful and Jason Voorhees
im nichemaxxed to alt girls, piercings, long black hair, long eyelashes, dark eyes, and i match their fashion.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Just mutilate your whole face, despite being a short aspie for 0.1% chance of getting pussy theory

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
im nichemaxxed to alt girls, piercings, long black hair, long eyelashes, dark eyes, and i match their fashion.
That shit is going to come back to bite you in your ass once you enter the corporate world tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yeah but the niche you're appealing to is the most sexually promiscuous whorish type of woman

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
If I didn't have a job, I would have gotten a neck, face and hand tattoo. Niggas like me has nothing to lose

• +1
If I didn't have a job, I would have gotten a neck, face and hand tattoo. Niggas like me has nothing to lose
The most dangerous person in the world is the one who has nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
JFL for thinking big face tattoos are worth it for alt pussy

• +1
If you are low life low status subhuman living on NEETbux. Getting a shit ton of tattoos amd piercings could work. 99% of women will be absolutely repulsed by you but it is a good way of nichemaxxing to that 1% of mentally ill women that like your look and once you find them you are set because relationships like these don't end easily . You'll get stared at everywhere you go, you'll stand out, you'll get noticed etc. Similar to the chad treatment minus the fact that they'll think you are an unhinged mental ward escapee or a gang member

View attachment 3217707View attachment 3217708View attachment 3217709
First nigga mogs hard asf you nigger

I actually think you could pull this off tbh. Would look good on you. Maybe not fully cover yourself wirh tattos mkre like 2nd or 3rd guy

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Face tattoos are disgusting

That shit is going to come back to bite you in your ass once you enter the corporate world tbh.
Well ill switch up my haircut and remove the piercings and other stuff at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back