Face vs Body for women

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
face all day long

Body is cope and ez to change. I've seen a fatmaxxed Stacy with a forward grown maxilla of a dog, attractive as fuck despite being a fat tub of lard.

why not both, everyone want both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and IndianJock
Body over face for me, down to about a 3/10 face and then that is just too ugly. I'd be happier with a 5/10 face and 8/10 body over the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3202 and IndianJock
Face is FAR and away more important

A fat chick with a great face, can lose weight to become skinny, get breast implants if A cup, and squat in gym to build up a booty

Much, much harder to fix a bad face

Face easily long as she isnt super fat

OP, I regret to you inform you to the fact that there is, in fact, no poll present in the entirety of this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and themotherfucker
I care about face a lot theoretically

But when i'm if i'm at the mall or something i'll see tons of girls i think are hot.

but if i'm in a car looking at other people in cars i won't see that many women i think are hot at all, it's quite rare, despite the same sample population. because i can't see their bodies.

body matters a lot for a woman's attractiveness

OP, I regret to you inform you to the fact that there is, in fact, no poll present in the entirety of this thread.
It was there just 30 minutes ago! I don’t know how it was removed. It could have been a default time limit.

face because she is bound to lose the great body after a while