A face can only get you so far, with a good height you're practically settled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, zharupodrugu, FreakShowCel and 1 other person
Most peoples seem to think that face is more important
Which make sence
it is more important
both matter but face matters more
5'8 with a chadlite face you will be acknowledged as handsome by everyone and you are taller than like 95% of women
decent face 6'3 you will just be a tall guy

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Chadlite if you can’t change your face to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and mathis
it is more important
both matter but face matters more
5'8 with a chadlite face you will be acknowledged as handsome by everyone and you are taller than like 95% of women
decent face 6'3 you will just be a tall guy
True. + you can always wear some lift to make you above average.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
im already 5'8, so id rather see what life is like as a htn 6'3 guy

• +1
Chadlite if you can’t change your face to begin with
Its very rare to have the potencial to become chadlite even with chirurgy tho

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Its very rare to have the potencial to become chadlite even with chirurgy tho
Your base matters the most if you have a bad one then it might be unlikely to ever reach chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and mathis
As a 6’2 Guy its overrated imo. Nice bonus but its not worth the hype
it'd help me ALOT, i'm already mtn, so the bonus it'd give me, would be insane

• +1
Your base matters the most if you have a bad one then it might be unlikely to ever reach chadlite potential
Chirurgy is good to correct failos. Idk abt improving something thats already average or above average. The risk is high and the change of succes isnt worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and looksmaxxing223
it'd help me ALOT, i'm already mtn, so the bonus it'd give me, would be insane
Take somthing to avoid spine compression and wear 2 inches lift
Easy 5’11

• +1
Face is subjective, height is objective.

Roasties will debate over Prime Pitt vs Clooney, but no one denies that Cruise is 5'7 and Hemsworth is 6'3.

Face is subjective, height is objective.

Roasties will debate over Prime Pitt vs Clooney, but no one denies that Cruise is 5'7 and Hemsworth is 6'3.
How can you be bere since 2022 and still think that face is subjective JFL

How can you be bere since 2022 and still think that face is subjective JFL
I don't mean subjective in the autistic sense that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or some shit.

Face doesn't hold a candle to height. Not even close.

I don't mean subjective in the autistic sense that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or some shit.

Face doesn't hold a candle to height. Not even close.
Its like saying tits are more important than face for a girl
Objectively wrong

Face mogs to the moon. Most men are still taller than most women. (You just have to be taller than her. You're just coping because you're ugly and it's mentally easier/less brutal to blame your height.)

Short or average height Chads still have taller girls with big asses liking them because their faces are just that good.

Being tall does not save you against a short face mogger. Only against other mid or ugly normies. In the end it always comes down to having the best face.

Last edited:
  • +1
both can slay, so i see no problem. I doubt 6'3 guy would insecure about having above average face while 5'8 chad will be insecure about his height 100%

im already 5'8, so id rather see what life is like as a htn 6'3 guy
but u are not 5'8 chad. just 5'8 pajeet. Difference day and night

• +1
both can slay, so i see no problem. I doubt 6'3 guy would insecure about having above average face
Everyone is obsessed with their faces. You can instantly tell who's GL IRL or not.
It's just not socially acceptable to talk about like height or your body for men.

both can slay, so i see no problem. I doubt 6'3 guy would insecure about having above average face while 5'8 chad will be insecure about his height 100%

but u are not 5'8 chad. just 5'8 pajeet. Difference day and night
eh true, but my life isn't shit because i'm not a truecel like most of the people on this forum.

Everyone is obsessed with their faces. You can instantly tell who's GL IRL or not.
It's just not socially acceptable to talk about like height or your body for men.
where do u live? its socially acceptable to talk about height and body for men. AND ITS acceptable to shame men for their height(cant change that) and body.
eh true, but my life isn't shit because i'm not a truecel like most of the people on this forum.
most people are not truecels, just socially retarded men. Enchanted elixir is the exception

• +1
where do u live? its socially acceptable to talk about height and body for men. AND ITS acceptable to shame men for their height(cant change that) and body.

most people are not truecels, just socially retarded men. Enchanted elixir is the exception
yeah true, im bettering my social skills and hopping tf on this site. I'm 85% NT, even at this point i still have some days where i feel non nt af.

I meant that FACE is socially unacceptable. Body and height aren't. (Suspiciously tied to muh masculinity).

I meant that FACE is socially unacceptable. Body and height aren't. (Suspiciously tied to muh masculinity).
who told u that? People tell straight to the face they are fucking ugly and especially women say some brutal shit