FACE YOU DONT WANNA SEE IN A DARK ALLEY .

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Imagine you are walking alone and suddenly Outta no where this mfer comes up to you to ask for surgery advice for his subhuman face .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RAMU KAKA, rand anon and 29 others
Over for their dark alley genes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 32266, try2beme and 5 others
I would told him that maybe we should try something. I could hit his face with my car at a fast speed so that the fracture would improve his ratios and general harmony.

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
he needs to lean up and get a rhino and he can slay in his shit hole country if he becomes less autistic

• +1
20230716 020826

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, flippasav, Deleted member 32325 and 3 others
My mind got fuckedtoday , was on r/indianboysontinder and searched height , and fuck so many heightpills . For me the problem is if the new gen gets its hand on the data and techniques to increase their height , they will mog me to death and back. Fuck man. Indians are even more desperate than anything. All these young zooms will literally reach 6'2 average . Fuck being born in this time.

• So Sad
My mind got fuckedtoday , was on r/indianboysontinder and searched height , and fuck so many heightpills . For me the problem is if the new gen gets its hand on the data and techniques to increase their height , they will mog me to death and back. Fuck man. Indians are even more desperate than anything. All these young zooms will literally reach 6'2 average . Fuck being born in this time.
What's the avg height at your locality ?

5'10. This is no joke . I am living in tallest indian state of rajasthan , but a lot of dawg uttar pardeshis are also tall as fuck compared to dad. Vegan diet cucked me . Dad was 6'2 is prime , i should have been 6'5 . But my max potential is 6'1 considering leg lenght. Its all meat and milk with hormones making these people tall.

• So Sad
mirin bloat

• +1
Imagine you are walking alone and suddenly Outta no where this mfer comes up to you to ask for surgery advice for his subhuman face .
View attachment 2330181
i think im less bloated now. what you think? but still subhuman. maybe high tier subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 5.5psl
I would told him that maybe we should try something. I could hit his face with my car at a fast speed so that the fracture would improve his ratios and general harmony.
true i need this.whati is the name of surgery?

• +1
he needs to lean up and get a rhino and he can slay in his shit hole country if he becomes less autistic
im very subhuman i never slay

• So Sad
I would look at him in utter disgust like this and tell him to back the fuck off you subhuman truecel
165434f44c4dcd15c07c0cb7ad733b8e_w200.gif

Then he would say nooooooo bro :feelswah: I am badg96 from looksmax I need plastic surgery advice to ascende

I would be absolutely disgusted and done at that point, I will unleash the power and kill the devil
final-fantasy-final-fantasy-vii.gif

He would be crying for mercy but it's already over for him
d421cbda0698d004bf072eddce83488c.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Pikabro and 5.5psl
I would look at him in utter disgust like this and tell him to back the fuck off you subhuman truecel
165434f44c4dcd15c07c0cb7ad733b8e_w200.gif

Then he would say nooooooo bro :feelswah: I am badg96 from looksmax I need plastic surgery advice to ascende

I would be absolutely disgusted and done at that point, I will unleash the power and kill the devil
final-fantasy-final-fantasy-vii.gif

He would be crying for mercy but it's already over for him
d421cbda0698d004bf072eddce83488c.gif
why?i need only ascend

that white goy would be dead meat if he tried to lay his hands on me

• +1
Lefort 3 (Curry version)

• Love it