Face

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
Funny how some are you are butt hurt of me posting my face im only asking for tips or else I wouldnt have joined this site

Youre making like 40 threads a day. And half of them are pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 206, androidcel and 4 others
Should this be offtopic?

you should become a tranny

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Seriously, I'm usually always pro surgery, but in your case it doesn't make sense at the moment. You're fat and look feminine.
We need to know what your goals you want to achieve through looksmaxing are.
If it's becoming a guy that's perceived as attractive by women, I need to know your height and I can already tell you if it's over or not.
Soft looksmaxes you can start doing right now:
1. Change your eyebrows shape and try to make them bushier. Curved eyebrows are feminine.
2. Try to grow a beard. It will give the impression of a jawline and you will look less youthful which is crucial for sexual attraction
3. Lose fat. Your lesbian looks are mainly attributed to your chubby cheeks, in combination with your cat like eyes obviously.

I honestly don't have a problem with people posting a lot of pics and asking for advise. These kind of posts are even more interesting to me since we can apply our theoretical knowledge.

Seriously, I'm usually always pro surgery, but in your case it doesn't make sense at the moment. You're fat and look feminine.
If it's becoming a guy that's perceived as attractive by women, I need to know your height and I can already tell you if it's over or not.
1. Change your eyebrows shape and try to make them bushier. Curved eyebrows are feminine.
2. Try to grow a beard. It will give the impression of a jawline and you will look less youthful which is crucial for sexual attraction
3. Lose fat. Your lesbian looks are mainly attributed to your chubby cheeks, in combination with your cat like eyes obviously.

I honestly don't have a problem with people posting a lot of pics and asking for advise. These kind of posts are even more interesting to me since we can apply our theoretical knowledge.
I agree with you I do look kinda feminine thats why I want to look more masculine
My goals for looksmaxing is that I want a defined jawline but first I need to lose weight my height is 178cm and I dont know how to change my eyebrows I never focused on it and my eyes I cant do anything about it I was born this way

go ask a salon or whatever. How do you plan on losing weight? Your height is fine, your eyes in your pfp seem ok. just perma squint

go ask a salon or whatever. How do you plan on losing weight? Your height is fine, your eyes in your pfp seem ok. just perma squint
I dont know how im gonna lose weight I wanna start a diet but I dont know what foods to eat

Said in a previous post his height is 5'8
I dont know how im gonna lose weight I wanna start a diet but I dont know what foods to eat
You can eat the same foods you eat now, just less. Read labels and count calories. Work out regurlarly, cardio.

Alternatively you could just fast. Its simpler than counting cals, but harder.

I dont know how im gonna lose weight I wanna start a diet but I dont know what foods to it
Said in a previous post his height is 5'8

You can eat the same foods you eat now, just less. Read labels and count calories. Work out regurlarly, cardio.

Alternatively you could just fast. Its simpler than counting cals, but harder.
Alright thanks I dont have acess to the gym right now cause I dont have the money at the moment can I still do weight loss workouts?

Alright thanks I dont have acess to the gym right now cause I dont have the money at the moment can I still do weight loss workouts?
lol you cant afford a gym membership?

lol you cant afford a gym membership?
Im in a third world country and where I am prices go up and the gym costs alot im unemployed right now and currently looking for a job

717.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Im in a third world country and where I am prices go up and the gym costs alot im unemployed right now and currently looking for a job
100 dipswieghted, 100 pullups the next day wieghted, than a 100 chin ups the next day. Repeat

6 days a week.
do it 10x10

100 dipswieghted, 100 pullups the next day wieghted, than a 100 chin ups the next day. Repeat

6 days a week.
do it 10x10
where do I do pullups and chin ups?

nigga run in the street. do jumping jacks and shit until you're too tired, then do more.

Me too, man. The core of losing weight is a calorie deficit but I can't stunt my growth. I'm almost done with puberty (hopefully not, I'm 14 but the signs point to it), I gotta make the most of my height growth.I'm just going to try and optimize HGH and testosterone and inhibit aromatase, but that contradicts itself. The best way to inhibit aromatase barring getting a strong AI like Letrozole is to lose fat. I got no clue, Im gonna do HIIT and eat a lot of healthy food and hope for the best.

Im a really nice person, but you are typing like you are 15. Really immature. You should typemaxx tbh, would really improve online social skills

Im a really nice person, but you are typing like you are 15. Really immature. You should typemaxx tbh, would really improve online social skills
English isnt my First language so you cant justify Im immature just because the way I type

No but you type like you iq below 100 aswell asking about haircuts instead of gymmaxxing.
English isnt my First language so you cant justify Im immature just because the way I type

No but you type like you iq below 100 aswell asking about haircuts instead of gymmaxxing.
Im asking because I wanna looksmax

Im asking because I wanna looksmax
Gymmaxx, eat in a deficit or recomp, get here back in 6months-8months and well give you further advice. end of story

Me too, man. The core of losing weight is a calorie deficit but I can't stunt my growth. I'm almost done with puberty (hopefully not, I'm 14 but the signs point to it), I gotta make the most of my height growth.I'm just going to try and optimize HGH and testosterone and inhibit aromatase, but that contradicts itself. The best way to inhibit aromatase barring getting a strong AI like Letrozole is to lose fat. I got no clue, Im gonna do HIIT and eat a lot of healthy food and hope for the best.
You won't stunt your growth by being at a caloric deficit. As long as you're not seriously malnourished or starving yourself you'll be fine