Faceandlms is back WAW5 is coming boys

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

He will post the new video in 1-2 weeks I hope so

The name of the model in the middle is (Ben hill) I made a thread about him a while ago

Make sure to shower and be confident brooooo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1464
who is the girl

im excited

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and The Dude Abides
The truth is the truth

Nobody could argue with him one guy debated him and he lost super hard

The blackpill idology is spreading faster than Black Death of 1300 century

Same 🧛‍♂️
I love hearing tall people go on his stream and say height doesnt matter JFL

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and Alexanderr
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
I love hearing tall people go on his stream and say height doesnt matter JFL
Height does not matter if you are 5:10+

Below that it’s will hurt you

But if you have Tom cruise face than it does not matter
hey at least you knew the name of the MALE model #nohomo
Top tier high class north Atlantid face imo

jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and mido the slayer
Height does not matter if you are 5:10+

Below that it’s will hurt you

But if you have Tom cruise face than it does not matter
The topic was 5 4 manlet

You guys really watch this stuff and take it as gospal?

No wonder most of you think Status is a real thing.

There is Looks, Money (intelligence), Athletic ability.

It has been this way since the start of time, read the Greeks if you don't believe me.

You guys really watch this stuff and take it as gospal?

No wonder most of you think Status is a real thing.

There is Looks, Money (intelligence), Athletic ability.

It has been this way since the start of time, read the Greeks if you don't believe me.
Status is =looks + money +popularity

He is saying the truth
Watch his first WAW1 series

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
All of you are betas, I’m the alpha here, so bow down. I’m king of you all more superior human than all of you. Smarter, stronger just better in every way!

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas you were, until i arrived! Now I'm the alpha! You can be my sidekick if you want. I could use a lackey! After all, us alphas can't be wasting our time doing grunt work. I feel so powerful right now. I am truly great!

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior how dare you even think about trying to challenge me and my superiority.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago (edited)
omaduskilas it's not a challenge. I don't even have to try. Everywhere i walk men bow in awe of my alpha masculinity and women finger themselves as a reflex after seeing my alpha skull! Also, god prays to me. Usually after he cleans my bathroom! Fact.

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior well God sucks me off and women collapse then shake & squirt everywhere as soon as they take a glimpse toward me. Men shake in fear if they’re in the same vicinity as me without even having laid eyes upon me.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas well my alpha masculinity is so great that if i look a girl in the eye for more than 5 seconds she becomes pregnant. And when the babies are born they have a full head of hair, beards and chest hair. During birth, they climb out on their own and fuck all the nurses. But if i look a man in the eye for more than 5 seconds, his dick and balls literally detatch themselves from his body and run away. Also, everytime i take a shit god wipes my ass and his son jesus massages my balls. Then they both witness the second coming as i bang the "virgin" mary in front of them. In the ass. My seed is so powerful that if i jizz on barren land, an entire forest would grow in a matter of minutes.
Read more

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior I must say women pregnancy via eye penetration is darn impressive. I think this is a case of god recognise god here.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas indeed you are right. We are both superior beings. Respect to my fellow alpha god! We are truly the greatest beings in existence!

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer, DidntRead and Deleted member 2426
omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
All of you are betas, I’m the alpha here, so bow down. I’m king of you all more superior human than all of you. Smarter, stronger just better in every way!

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas you were, until i arrived! Now I'm the alpha! You can be my sidekick if you want. I could use a lackey! After all, us alphas can't be wasting our time doing grunt work. I feel so powerful right now. I am truly great!

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior how dare you even think about trying to challenge me and my superiority.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago (edited)
omaduskilas it's not a challenge. I don't even have to try. Everywhere i walk men bow in awe of my alpha masculinity and women finger themselves as a reflex after seeing my alpha skull! Also, god prays to me. Usually after he cleans my bathroom! Fact.

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior well God sucks me off and women collapse then shake & squirt everywhere as soon as they take a glimpse toward me. Men shake in fear if they’re in the same vicinity as me without even having laid eyes upon me.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas well my alpha masculinity is so great that if i look a girl in the eye for more than 5 seconds she becomes pregnant. And when the babies are born they have a full head of hair, beards and chest hair. During birth, they climb out on their own and fuck all the nurses. But if i look a man in the eye for more than 5 seconds, his dick and balls literally detatch themselves from his body and run away. Also, everytime i take a shit god wipes my ass and his son jesus massages my balls. Then they both witness the second coming as i bang the "virgin" mary in front of them. In the ass. My seed is so powerful that if i jizz on barren land, an entire forest would grow in a matter of minutes.
Read more

omaduskilas
omaduskilas
1 year ago
jimbob junior I must say women pregnancy via eye penetration is darn impressive. I think this is a case of god recognise god here.

jimbob junior
jimbob junior
1 year ago
omaduskilas indeed you are right. We are both superior beings. Respect to my fellow alpha god! We are truly the greatest beings in existence!
autism

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides