Facecopers on suicide watch after this thread. Proof that height is law #192830.

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold

Tall (5'9) foid flexing her collection of tall boyfriends, with her latest prey being 6'11.

Her preference is in the range of 6’4”- 6’6”. And guess what? All the comments seem to agree with her, the thread brutally antagonizes short "men".

It is brutally over if you are below 6'4.

Reminder for all pubertycels to heightmax asap. If you need advice on heightmax, dm me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, vampyre, Arditi and 2 others
damn not even LL can save me at this point

Humans decrease in beauty in the face decade after decade, height is the cope (depp and pitt type beauty doesn't exist anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, rg1235, It'snotover and 8 others
Can’t stand that sub, everyone bitching about nonexistent problems and half the members are larpers.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, InSplit, klamus and 8 others
When girls describe a guy they have interest in they never say he’s good looking it’s usually he’s tall funny etc

It's brutally over for you if you're not 98.9 percentile of height :soy:

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, dantemaxxing, king_bandon and 5 others
Is this a troll post or something of the sort?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, dantemaxxing and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Your IQ is so low that it's not even worth debating with you

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, dantemaxxing, ElTruecel and 2 others
the redditor foid in question:

Article 2492491 1948F2CE00000578 302 306x718

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, insecurehtn, rg1235 and 5 others
Humans decrease in beauty in the face decade after decade, height is the cope (depp and pitt type beauty doesn't exist anymore)
Lol you’re a retard, Barrett looks better than them both and he was born in 90s

Lol you’re a retard, Barrett looks better than them both and he was born in 90s
ngl depp and pitt have better appeal hence why jordan is only able to engage in demonic gay anal sex and pitt and depp have access to beautiful women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn, dantemaxxing and SA7

Tall (5'9) foid flexing her collection of tall boyfriends, with her latest prey being 6'11.

Her preference is in the range of 6’4”- 6’6”. And guess what? All the comments seem to agree with her, the thread brutally antagonizes short "men".

Reminder for all pubertycels to heightmax asap. If you need advice on heightmax, dm me.

yea it’s brutally over for 99% of the population bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing and st.hamudi but 6‘5
ngl depp and pitt have better appeal hence why jordan is only able to engage in demonic gay anal sex and pitt and depp have access to beautiful women.
He was just molested by people in the industry when he was young

I already know she ugly lol
6'4 is crazy btw

6 ft will always be enough as long as you don’t go for women over 5’8.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and TheDragon
Bro if you really think that you need to be 3+ inches above the height of the majority of the most desirable and sexually successful men in the world or "it's over" you really need a break from this site. Henry Cavill is 6'1 and literally no woman ever has commented on his height or thought of him as short anywhere online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

My ugly ex told me she had a 6’10 bf when she was 14 and he was 15 and would tell me how sex with him was great and had a big dick. I felt so many levels of depression

My ugly ex told me she had a 6’10 bf when she was 14 and he was 15 and would tell me how sex with him was great and had a big dick. I felt so many levels of depression
shut the fuck up soycuck

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Stfu greycel no one was speaking to you at all
shut the fuck up soycuck get some grip inject test or something unbearable this pussyness

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
I am high t bro. I left this bitch immediately after she led me on
good for u bro i just don’t like it when men degrade themselves like that im 6‘5 for example and most girls are intimidated by my height

Didn’t read + op is ugly and tall

no thanks i'll just use my shoe lifts and become 6'3 while keeping my face :D

Humans decrease in beauty in the face decade after decade, height is the cope (depp and pitt type beauty doesn't exist anymore
Absolutely not, women back then used to ugly as hell now pretty girls are super common

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
Absolutely not, women back then used to ugly as hell now pretty girls are super common
make up bro and boneless bitches in the face

make up bro and boneless bitches in the face
Nah look up most beautiful women in the 1800s all of them mid asf

This has to be LARP, nobody is meeting 6’6” and above guys regularly outside of the NBA

Last edited:

first of all who goes for foids over 5'7 jfl if they are not peak beauty you should never ever look back at them second of all we already now 5-6 + inch difference is what everyone is supposed to look for it's over for less than 5'7 guys if not sea but most 5'10 guys meet criteria for most 5'5 women they can wear heels and still be shorter than those guys and yes I'm not height copper 6'4 is ideal (still gonna book that LL fr)

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Height is common. Gl face isn’t

its over for facecopers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back