Kraken

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, CristianT, Mouthbreath and 4 others
there is no way this is real lmfao

• +1
Reactions: duck, Yerico7 and eduardkoopman
yea that dude is good with fat grafting i did a lot of research back when i was planning under eye fat graft he’s one of the most legit fat grafters but fat graft is best for females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and fernandobrocolli
amazing if legit. obvi she has makeup on, but she looks better than most 50 year olds with makeup

yea that dude is good with fat grafting i did a lot of research back when i was planning under eye fat graft he’s one of the most legit fat grafters but fat graft is best for females
What do you think of undereye fat grafts as an alternative to infraorbital rim implants? I don't need to change the shape of my eye, I just need more undereye support.

dr. Amir Karam.
Is the best out there, in anti aging plastc surgery treatments. Love his info an youtube channel.

The dude can make a person look naturally 30's forever. You need alot of money though

there is no way this is real lmfao
She is wearing make up in the after which makes it look more dramatic than it is

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
in case I become a 50 years old man with a stable long term relationship, I will pay the ritidectomy + fat graft for my woman with my money

Is that the same patient?

She looked great before already, just less makeup.

What do you think of undereye fat grafts as an alternative to infraorbital rim implants? I don't need to change the shape of my eye, I just need more undereye support.
it’s great but you need an elite surgeon so you don’t run the risk of getting fat lumps since the under eye is prone to that. perfect for youth maxxing. i would do it if i didn’t need compact orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
im 30 and this 60 years old foid looks younger then me
it is over boyos
Shr

Makeup and lighting is 90% of the difference many times with these.

She is gilf