Facemask without mse?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
CAN I GET A FACEMASK THAT WILL PUSH MY MAXILLA FORWARD WITHOUT MSE?SINCE MY PALATE ALREADY I 50MM CAVEMAN TIER NO ORTHO WOULD DO MSE TO ME JFL.

THOUGHTS?

@nelson @varbrah @AtomicBlackPill69 @goat2x @Dr Shekelberg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
yes but it will be very slow

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@her @Kingkellz @Sergeant @Master

he shitposts in looksmaxxing section

just screened so you nig cant editView attachment 568345
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSS??

"HE'S SHITPOSTING IN THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION GET HIM PLEEEEEEASEEE!!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912, Mr.cope and 10 others
Credit to @nelson

Face pulling is experimental. We have no idea if this will give forward growth or not, but if you want to try it, you can go ahead and make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, hairyballscel and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Credit to @nelson

Face pulling is experimental. We have no idea if this will give forward growth or not, but if you want to try it, you can go ahead and make it

Ahhhh this is nelson. I am indeed mirin his looksmaxxing journey his appeall improved to the moon Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, improover and hairyballscel
Ahhhh this is nelson. I am indeed mirin his looksmaxxing journey his appeall improved to the moon Ngl
He’s high IQ and isn’t a lazycel like most here. He’s actually trying to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, 000 and Copemaxxing
lifefuel. Idc it can take 5 years I just want it to Work
how much forward growth do you need in mm's? measure your mew indicator line and tell me

how old are you?

• +1
how much forward growth do you need in mm's? measure your mew indicator line and tell me

how old are you?
I am 15. pretty much adult tho. Other than most people I need CW rotation and forward advanchement. Every mm is lifefuel. AFF5680D 688F 45BA 94C8 7C2A1776D2CA

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I am 15. pretty much adult tho. Other than most people I need CW rotation and forward advanchement. Every mm is lifefuel.View attachment 568371
Are you gonna get your wisdom teeth yanked? Those will recess your face even more if they’re taken out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, SPFromNY914, 000 and 2 others
He’s high IQ and isn’t a lazycel like most here. He’s actually trying to ascend
Holy crap I am indeed to lazy to do it jfl. Cant I just ask an orthodontist to give it to me? Also will face mask cause an overbite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Holy crap I am indeed to lazy to do it jfl. Cant I just ask an orthodontist to give it to me? Also will face mask cause an overbite?
If you use the one Nelson made, that will mimic the effect the tongue has on the palate and probably won’t give you an overbite. All the face masks the orthos have are meant to attach to something like MSE, so you can’t use them by yourself

• +1
CAN I GET A FACEMASK THAT WILL PUSH MY MAXILLA FORWARD WITHOUT MSE?SINCE MY PALATE ALREADY I 50MM CAVEMAN TIER NO ORTHO WOULD DO MSE TO ME JFL.

THOUGHTS?

If elastics are anchored to bone, sure
If its tooth borne IT will fuck up your bite

• +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 5349 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
My teeth arent visible while talkin or smiling
Thats what i mean, your maxilla is so short, surely wait nvm im retarded :lul::lul:

idk 30mm though is crazy maybe like 35

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and hairyballscel

THOUGHTS?

Yes

Credit to @nelson

All that face pulling and he still looks incel its over

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Copemaxxing
I’m still working on a better version of the puller that is much more comfortable.

THOUGHTS?

if your sutures aren't fused yet you can. However at 15 it is very likely that they are fused. In that case using a protraction facemask will only yield small sagittal gains in the alveolar bone and dentition and it could also have side effects like tooth resorption. However a 50mm palate doesn't make you unsuitable for MSE.You could for example just use the MSE to disrupt your sutures, and then use a bone borne protraction device to expand your entire midface. You may need to align your bite again but this shouldn't be a problem if you only expand a little bit to open the sutures.

• +1
if you want to know more watch the interview of ronald ead with dr.ting on youtube

• +1