Facepulling and under eye support

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
If I remember correctly there was a study posted about how the forewordness of the maxilla correlated with scelera show. (Someone should post)
This should also mean that facepulling should result in improved undereye support?
Undereye support is such an important part to eye area I think this could be a massive looksmax if it really does look for the fraction of a price a infraorbital implants would cost

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 2 others
Facepulling with belt or with a device?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Scleral show is related with zygomatic I think
Unless theres no way flattest gooks never have scleral show

• +1
Scleral show is related with zygomatic I think
Unless theres no way flattest gooks never have scleral show
Yes maybe when it may not be directly linked but maybe when maxilla comes forward it improves cheekbones which is what results in the improved infraorbitals. However it works I think it should still give better undereye

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Yes, this is common sense. The maxilla is what determines under eye support. If it’s recessed you will not have any under eye support. One who has forward growth will never have bad under eye support, unless he is severely downswung. So short answer yes facepuller will improve under eye support. P.s: don’t get any implants in your face as it looks unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero and sloopnoob
that as well as cheekbones, since those are major bones right below the eyes. if you have bigger cheekbones, the skin is stretched under the eye more which means less visible bags or folds.

• +1
do you plan on using Copes FacePuller?
Yes, this is common sense. The maxilla is what determines under eye support. If it’s recessed you will not have any under eye support. One who has forward growth will never have bad under eye support, unless he is severely downswung. So short answer yes facepuller will improve under eye support. P.s: don’t get any implants in your face as it looks unnatural.

what are examples of a downswung maxilla? Do you think Michael B Jordan has a downswung maxilla? He seems to not have visible cheekbones but has good under eye area

• +1