Facepulling + MSE vs Bi-max

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Which one's better I already know with facepulling il have to stay in my room for 14 hours a day for a year and idgaf about that since i am at uni anyway and spend most of my time rotting in my room if i am not lifting or going to classes

Are the results similiar ? or does bimax mog facepulling + MSE

I am 21 years old btw have seen some changes from mewing for a year and a half (although extremely slow) and i realize time is running out i need drastic action

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what do you think of combining all of them?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3635
Bimax with midfaceimplants

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Lefort only pulls the lower part of of the maxilla and bsso will just bring forward the mandible but not widen it

Mse + fm mimics lefort iii, and the mandible is brought forward and should be expanded too (unless im wrong which is possible)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
Lefort only pulls the lower part of of the maxilla and bsso will just bring forward the mandible but not widen it

Mse + fm mimics lefort iii, and the mandible is brought forward and should be expanded too (unless im wrong which is possible)
what do you think of my plan
mse+fm
then Modified Lefort 3
I dont know if this is possible but tell what you think

To contrary belief, MSE and Maxillary protraction doesnt mimic LeFort 3

but imagine it like a pendelum, the top part of maxilla is pretty much fixed or atleast very little movement but the further down you go, the more forward it swings

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 3635 and retard
what do you think of my plan
mse+fm
then Modified Lefort 3
I dont know if this is possible but tell what you think
if you wear fm 14 hours a day you won’t need anymore forward growth trust me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5912
if you wear fm 14 hours a day you won’t need anymore forward growth trust me
but do I wear facepuller only when doing mse?

but imagine it like a pendelum, the top part of maxilla is pretty much fixed or atleast very little movement but the further down you go, the more forward it swings
i shouldn’t of said the word “mimics” I meant that in the way that just means it will translate the same parts as lefort iii
but do I wear facepuller only when doing mse?
the mse stays in your mouth awhile after expansion so however much you want to pull you can

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 5912
Which one's better I already know with facepulling il have to stay in my room for 14 hours a day for a year and idgaf about that since i am at uni anyway and spend most of my time rotting in my room if i am not lifting or going to classes

Are the results similiar ? or does bimax mog facepulling + MSE

I am 21 years old btw have seen some changes from mewing for a year and a half (although extremely slow) and i realize time is running out i need drastic action

Mate ignore all the guys who post shit like "mse etc. is cope, only surgery is legit". Every sane and high iq person will tell you, that if you have a viable alternative without surgery, try it!

I will even give you an example why its better to achieve stuff without surgery if theres a viable alternative.

I had rhinoplasty due to a small hump on my nose bridge and low hanging tip of the nose. And it was fixed, Im happy with how it turned out.

My nose was also horizontally shifted more to the right, basically the whole midface was shifted to the right, because of me sleeping on 1 side only for many years and probably some other reasons.

So I was thinking about asking the doc to try and fix the nose shifting to kinda rotate it more towards the centre and make it more symmetrical. It would be possible to try and achieve, but the results would not be significant, because it wasnt just the nose that was shifted, but rather the midface (maxilla + nose). It would also make the rhinoplasty more invasive, as he would have to cut the bone on the sides of the nose bridge and rotate the nose etc. So I decided against it.

Some years later, I was able to fix alot of asymmetry through hardmewing + better tongue and body posture. Also through controlled sleeping on the left side, to counteract the shifting effect that occured through sleeping on the right side for many years. Almost completely fixed asymmetry of the maxilla, through systematic tongue pressing more towards the left side. Thats why Im glad I decided against fixing the shifted nose.

Its allways better the fix the root isue naturally (if possible) without surgery, than treat the optical symptoms.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FutureMogger, Nordiccel and 1 other person
bimax must mogg but should also be combined with genio and is expensive and painful as hell. I mean no lefort 3 but still
i mean if mse and facepullling can acomplish similar results go with that and i mean a genioplasty isnt risky at all really

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Facepulling + MSE works for 21-year-olds?

• +1
  • +1
Facepulling + MSE works for 21-year-olds?
yeah ronalds 29 and has split his suture i am sure as a 21 year old i can get the same

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

So you shouldn't expect any orbital movement? Sucks tbh