Facepulling

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Has anyone on here done facepulling and had successful results? It hasn't been discussed on here for a while... Is it pure cope?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
has anyone here even tried looksmaxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5385, BradAniston and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
has anyone here even tried looksmaxxing?

I really want to get chin implants, but I'm 16 and my parents would have to allow me get this procedure, even if I make enough money, they still have to sign the papers and they're bluepilled af...

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5912
I really want to get chin implants, but I'm 16 and my parents would have to allow me get this procedure, even if I make enough money, they still have to sign the papers and they're bluepilled af...
dont do implants
osteotomy only

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, hairyballscel, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
dont do implants
osteotomy only
It seems to cost twice as much, is there really such a difference? Are implants really this bad?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5912
Has anyone on here done facepulling and had successful results? It hasn't been discussed on here for a while... Is it pure cope?
its cope

It seems to cost twice as much, is there really such a difference? Are implants really this bad?
ye they bad
osteotomies are permanent and look way more natural

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Bitch
Nobody has try it bro. Except 2-3 autism guy who got banned

If it attached to bone and your bone are not really dense, otherwise you will fucked up your upper teeth only.

dont listen to him, implants mog osteotomies for something like chin, unless you're severely recessed.

Pros
  • Faster recovery
  • More control
  • Less post surgery pain and swelling
  • Cheaper
  • Less risk
Cons
  • Actual bone instead of something like silicon (which doesnt even matter because its fucking inside you)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and Bitch