Comparing this
David gandy

To this
1b4dd56b15ed17864e769e354a3d887a

Is apples to oranges.
Which pulls more girls though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and BrettyBoy
Gandy is the essence of testosterone , if test was a real person and alive it would represent gandy

• +1
Reactions: Einon and DrTony
Gandy is the essence of testosterone , if test was a real person and alive it would represent gandy
Exactly my point. I bet jung kook's index finger is longer than his ring.

Gandy is god tbh

op i hope you dont listen to kpop

• JFL
Reactions: Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™
are you seriously retarded bitch? that dude below looks like a faggot and only stupid retarded 16 year old 80iq kpop fans like him

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Deleted member 2486
are you seriously retarded bitch? that dude below looks like a faggot and only stupid retarded 16 year old 80iq kpop fans like him
Another useless brainlet addition to this forum and at birth the world. I don't fucking like Kpop. You missed my point entirely. I threw the ball and your hand didn't even graze it. Fucking Christ.

Another useless brainlet addition to this forum and at birth the world. I don't fucking like Kpop. You missed my point entirely. I threw the ball and your hand didn't even graze it. Fucking Christ.
Ok, cuck
stupid BITCH

Exactly my point. I bet jung kook's index finger is longer than his ring.
rbmnw3.jpg

images

Dont get me wrong, Gandy looks dimorphic, but there are better examples

if you want to attract high E foids who have high libido, you have to look like (a)
and also a robust faelid phenotype
you can't have a better life than this
your high dimorphism also tells that you have high T
high T -> more motivation, domination, growth, libido, bigger dick

Bottom is niche and unrealistic,.also status maxed. He prob looks subhuman up close

Nothing is black and white.
Different strokes for different folks.
One persons trash is other persons treasure.

• Love it
1 attracts all women
2 attracts koreaboos

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
This guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and nattycel
I thought you were gonna make a sarcastic "beauty is subjective" thread. but lol I actually agree with you, faces can be beautiful in different ways. But let's not delude ourselves thinking that any face can be beautiful. There is a limited number of chad archetypes, that's true, although all of them still have some things in common.

Have you taken a course in statistics? Ever? First has MASSIVE WIDE APPEAL to women of all ages 18+. Second guy appeals to 8-14 yo girls or sexually deviant women. The fact we are debating this proves that a lot of users in these forums are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Bigweiner420
Have you taken a course in statistics? Ever? First has MASSIVE WIDE APPEAL to women of all ages 18+. Second guy appeals to 8-14 yo girls or sexually deviant women. The fact we are debating this proves that a lot of users in these forums are autistic.
I think you got backwards what you were trying to say

• JFL
Reactions: DrTony
haha good one haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™
Mods can you ban OP?

Dumbasses on here will never be able to understand you can appreciate a pretty boy for their youthful appeal instead of only for slaying potential

• Love it
Give the top one the skin of the bottom one and he's objectively better looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back