Faces are going to melt due to Ozempic (Incels GTFIH)

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany

It has barely gone mainstream and problems are already starting to appear... It will be all games and fun, everyone getting thinner by abusing their systems with shady chemicals until THIS starts to happen:

F8201ac5 b5cd 4af9 bc1e 43e1b4b3f740 text

Better mib
Images   2023 03 26T033107780

Whatever is inside this stuff is so strong it already shows heavy side effects even at standard dosages, but normies, with their reckless "more is better" mentality, will try to to use the thing to go from 300 to 150 lb in 3 months "for the summer" and end up resembling Sloth from The Goonies...

And if the D✡️CT🔯R$ can make a quick shekel on the way it's EVEN better... OY VEY!!!

Expect MASS LOOKSMINNING from the cattle/Normans: incels... Your time to ascend is NOW, just STAY AWAY from Ozempic! 🤭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Seth Walsh, incel194012940 and 4 others
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Friday Night GIF by Hello All
jew GIF

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ZE JEWS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard and BongMog
IT'S HAPPENING, MOTHERFUCKERS:

Screenshot 20230326 034253

"Woman suffers memory loss after using weight loss pen" from this leftist, liberal website (the largest in Brazil)

It will be the COMMIES exposing it, mark my words.

Memory loss is way worse than I thought wtfffff

Scary times to be living in! 😬

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Friday Night GIF by Hello All
jew GIF

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ZE JEWS
I think "we" as a species will end up EATING ze bugs after all... And willingly :'(

Wanna bet this fucking thing will be the Thalidomide of 21th Century? As the Vaccine "Black Eyed Babies" weren't enough, wait for the "Ozempic Babies" 😭

View attachment 2124757
"Woman suffers memory loss after using weight loss pen" from this leftist, liberal website (the largest in Brazil)

no memory for her shitface tbh

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
no memory for her shitface tbh
Still more SMV than Hexum since there are retarded Simps who would buy her bottled farts, Candida fungus beer and poop brownies (I'm not making any of this stuff up as you can find it with 5s of Googling).

Simps and Cucks should be put down using machetes: they aren't worth even a .22 bullet.

• +1
Reactions: juste
So do we know if these side effects are a direct result of incretin mimetics or indirectly due to rapid weight loss itself?

• +1
Still more SMV than Hexum since there are retarded Simps who would buy her bottled farts, Candida fungus beer and poop brownies (I'm not making any of this stuff up as you can find it with 5s of Googling).

Simps and Cucks should be put down using machetes: they aren't worth even a .22 bullet.
xd

• Hmm...
So do we know if these side effects are a direct result of incretin mimetics or indirectly due to rapid weight loss itself?
No reason for the face to sag like that from a fast weight loss... Arms and gut? Fine, I get it... But FACE? Unless you are +65yo it is not normal...

First time I lost 47kg (106 -> 59 in 2 years), second time I lost 32kg (111 -> 79, 1 year 2 months) and still counting and my face NEVER got worse, only got better... Never used anything, just dieting and exercises.

I'm almost 100% it's something with the substance(s)... Will look up into it tomorrow a little more and report here.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Brazilian TV celebrity and the greatest Ozempic pusher right now: 24k in TWO MONTHS, from 159 to 135kg, about to do stomach reduction surgery...
Images   2023 03 26T040641103

Do you think this is healthy? This is the kind of weight you see +300kg males lose in 2 months, not a 159kg woman.

EXPECT A MASS EPIDEMIC OF NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE DISEASES, ESPECIALLY IN THE U.S WHERE IS LOCATED THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF FATASSES (no pun intended tho) PER SQUARE METER IN THE WORLD...

TRAGEDY ABOUT TO HAPPEN

No reason for the face to sag like that from a fast weight loss... Arms and gut? Fine, I get it... But FACE? Unless you are +65yo it is not normal...

First time I lost 47kg (106 -> 59 in 2 years), second time I lost 32kg (111 -> 79, 1 year 2 months) and still counting and my face NEVER got worse, only got better... Never used anything, just dieting and exercises.

I'm almost 100% it's something with the substance(s)... Will look up into it tomorrow a little more and report here.
Please do report back

• +1
Is there any more examples of before and after wrinkles?

• +1
Is there any more examples of before and after wrinkles?
Not much at least on Google images but I only did a quick search, not to say the stuff is new but we should be able to find more on 4chan or Reddit...

It feels like it will be like the mid 2000s Superdrol Tragedy if not worse... Apparently an innocent and magical "supplement" that worked miracles...... Until its true colors started to shine through.

This is an experimental bodybuilding/horror channel I'm watching for years now and he tells the story in this video, 10/10 addictive content if you want to understand how I see Ozempic 🤭

Have you tried superdrol though? It’s good shit if you don’t dose it like a spastic and for over 2 weeks

It has barely gone mainstream and problems are already starting to appear... It will be all games and fun, everyone getting thinner by abusing their systems with shady chemicals until THIS starts to happen:

View attachment 2124746
View attachment 2124750
View attachment 2124752

Whatever is inside this stuff is so strong it already shows heavy side effects even at standard dosages, but normies, with their reckless "more is better" mentality, will try to to use the thing to go from 300 to 150 lb in 3 months "for the summer" and end up resembling Sloth from The Goonies...

And if the D✡️CT🔯R$ can make a quick shekel on the way it's EVEN better... OY VEY!!!

Expect MASS LOOKSMINNING from the cattle/Normans: incels... Your time to ascend is NOW, just STAY AWAY from Ozempic! 🤭
Why the fuck are you stressing out, you are using examples of fat fucks who use chemicals instead of putting the fork down to lose 100+ lbs. If someone uses it to go from 170 to like 140 what's the big deal ?

• +1
Reactions: subhumanchad and Adonis007
Also most of them are severely overweight so they probably megadose it tbh, a low and controlled dose could have decent desirable effects from what ive seen

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
why do we need 50 fukin weightlods drugs. Glen, T3, Semiglutide & now this bs. Just go to the gym & fix your fuvkin diet it’s not that hard

Then we have balding with zero safe & effective treatements & u can’t do shit about it

Fuvk science

• +1
Why the fuck are you stressing out, you are using examples of fat fucks who use chemicals instead of putting the fork down to lose 100+ lbs. If someone uses it to go from 170 to like 140 what's the big deal ?
The big deal is that no one knows how it works because it's a new substance, Mr. Einstein.

Also most of them are severely overweight so they probably megadose it tbh, a low and controlled dose could have decent desirable effects from what ive seen
I posted the fatsos because they are the most knowm users, but there are several people getting fucked in the ass that aren't even THAT obese... Also the fatter ones tend to use it more, but soon you will see females megadosing on it to lose 3lb like they do with everything, MARK MY WORDS.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
The big deal is that no one knows how it works because it's a new substance, Mr. Einstein.
Very valid point, also mb lol. Didn't think scientists had so little research on it because it's really popular, but i guess it's not that they are lazy ppl probably just didn't wait and rushed to get ozempic way too soon.

• +1
Very valid point, also mb lol. Didn't think scientists had so little research on it because it's really popular, but i guess it's not that they are lazy ppl probably just didn't wait and rushed to get ozempic way too soon.
They did Ozempic just like they did SARMs, all research chemicals... Just waiting to see them spending all their life saving on medical bills and drugs they will need to take for a lifetime, all because they are cheaters.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
They did Ozempic just like they did SARMs, all research chemicals... Just waiting to see them spending all their life saving on medical bills and drugs they will need to take for a lifetime, all because they are cheaters.
Honestly @Seth Walsh said that most models use tirzeparide or other appetite suppressants and i see why tbh. Prolly only take them couple weeks for a shoot or sumn to gt from low body fat to insanely low bf, better to just get a face lipo since it's a better investment in the long run if you have bad fat genetics

View attachment 2124746
View attachment 2124750
View attachment 2124752

muh "stay away from ozempic"...

Your face gets BETTER on ozempic. You finally have your bones show

You really believe this crap about your face melting? It's just propeganda to prevent everyone from using it or to prevent teenagers from using it off-label. There's already a prescription shortage.

There's been clinical trials dating back about 5 years now. Only thing that came out of those trials were that the drugs can cause huge weightloss. The "muhozempic face" thing has no scientific rigor. It's clearly just a piece of media aiming to discourage people from using it for vanity purposes.

Re: clinical trials
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: A Comparative Analysis of Semaglutide and Tirzepatide Clinical Trials

Introduction

Semaglutide and tirzepatide are two prominent glucose-lowering agents, classified as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists. These drugs have gained significant attention in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) due to their unique modes of action and promising clinical outcomes. This in-depth piece explores and compares the clinical trials of these two drugs, highlighting their efficacy, safety, and potential advantages in managing T2DM.

Semaglutide Clinical Trials

Semaglutide, developed by Novo Nordisk, is a long-acting GLP-1 receptor agonist that has demonstrated substantial efficacy in reducing HbA1c levels and promoting weight loss in individuals with T2DM. The SUSTAIN clinical trial program evaluated the efficacy and safety of semaglutide in a series of phase 3, randomized, controlled trials.

Key findings from the SUSTAIN trials include:

1. SUSTAIN 1: A 30-week trial demonstrated a significant reduction in HbA1c and body weight with semaglutide compared to placebo.
  2. SUSTAIN 2: A 56-week trial comparing semaglutide with sitagliptin showed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss with semaglutide.
  3. SUSTAIN 3: A 56-week trial comparing semaglutide with exenatide extended-release demonstrated greater HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the semaglutide group.
  4. SUSTAIN 6: A cardiovascular outcomes trial (CVOT) revealed that semaglutide significantly reduced the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) in patients with T2DM and high cardiovascular risk.
Tirzepatide Clinical Trials

Tirzepatide, developed by Eli Lilly, is a dual glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and GLP-1 receptor agonist. It has displayed robust efficacy in lowering HbA1c levels and promoting weight loss in T2DM patients. The SURPASS clinical trial program evaluated the efficacy and safety of tirzepatide in a series of phase 3, randomized, controlled trials.

Key findings from the SURPASS trials include:

1. SURPASS-1: A 40-week trial demonstrated significant reductions in HbA1c and body weight with tirzepatide compared to placebo.
  2. SURPASS-2: A 40-week trial comparing tirzepatide with semaglutide showed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss with tirzepatide.
  3. SURPASS-3: A 52-week trial comparing tirzepatide with insulin degludec demonstrated greater HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the tirzepatide group.
  4. SURPASS-5: A 40-week trial comparing tirzepatide with insulin glargine revealed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the tirzepatide group.
Safety and Tolerability

Both semaglutide and tirzepatide demonstrated similar safety profiles in their respective clinical trials. The most commonly reported adverse events included gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. These side effects were generally mild to moderate in severity and tended to decrease over time. Furthermore, no significant increase in the risk of hypoglycemia was observed in either drug group.

Comparative Analysis

The clinical trial results of both semaglutide and tirzepatide have shown impressive HbA1c reductions and weight loss in T2DM patients

There's been clinical trials dating back about 5 years now. Only thing that came out of those trials were that the drugs can cause huge weightloss. The "muhozempic face" thing has no scientific rigor. It's clearly just a piece of media aiming to discourage people from using it for vanity purposes.

Re: clinical trials
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: A Comparative Analysis of Semaglutide and Tirzepatide Clinical Trials

Introduction

Semaglutide and tirzepatide are two prominent glucose-lowering agents, classified as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists. These drugs have gained significant attention in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) due to their unique modes of action and promising clinical outcomes. This in-depth piece explores and compares the clinical trials of these two drugs, highlighting their efficacy, safety, and potential advantages in managing T2DM.

Semaglutide Clinical Trials

Semaglutide, developed by Novo Nordisk, is a long-acting GLP-1 receptor agonist that has demonstrated substantial efficacy in reducing HbA1c levels and promoting weight loss in individuals with T2DM. The SUSTAIN clinical trial program evaluated the efficacy and safety of semaglutide in a series of phase 3, randomized, controlled trials.

Key findings from the SUSTAIN trials include:

1. SUSTAIN 1: A 30-week trial demonstrated a significant reduction in HbA1c and body weight with semaglutide compared to placebo.
  2. SUSTAIN 2: A 56-week trial comparing semaglutide with sitagliptin showed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss with semaglutide.
  3. SUSTAIN 3: A 56-week trial comparing semaglutide with exenatide extended-release demonstrated greater HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the semaglutide group.
  4. SUSTAIN 6: A cardiovascular outcomes trial (CVOT) revealed that semaglutide significantly reduced the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE) in patients with T2DM and high cardiovascular risk.
Tirzepatide Clinical Trials

Tirzepatide, developed by Eli Lilly, is a dual glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) and GLP-1 receptor agonist. It has displayed robust efficacy in lowering HbA1c levels and promoting weight loss in T2DM patients. The SURPASS clinical trial program evaluated the efficacy and safety of tirzepatide in a series of phase 3, randomized, controlled trials.

Key findings from the SURPASS trials include:

1. SURPASS-1: A 40-week trial demonstrated significant reductions in HbA1c and body weight with tirzepatide compared to placebo.
  2. SURPASS-2: A 40-week trial comparing tirzepatide with semaglutide showed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss with tirzepatide.
  3. SURPASS-3: A 52-week trial comparing tirzepatide with insulin degludec demonstrated greater HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the tirzepatide group.
  4. SURPASS-5: A 40-week trial comparing tirzepatide with insulin glargine revealed superior HbA1c reduction and weight loss in the tirzepatide group.
Safety and Tolerability

Both semaglutide and tirzepatide demonstrated similar safety profiles in their respective clinical trials. The most commonly reported adverse events included gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. These side effects were generally mild to moderate in severity and tended to decrease over time. Furthermore, no significant increase in the risk of hypoglycemia was observed in either drug group.

Comparative Analysis

The clinical trial results of both semaglutide and tirzepatide have shown impressive HbA1c reductions and weight loss in T2DM patients
Not reading this walltext of BS as the empirical evidence is too great, only a fool would ignore it... Now go take your 666th Pfizer Vaccine, Good Goyim 🤭

• Love it
You coulda said GLPs cause hairloss and no one here would use them. Memory loss isn't enough to stop people XD

• Love it
You coulda said GLPs cause hairloss and no one here would use them. Memory loss isn't enough to stop people XD
I know, they will do everything just for the shell, even while rotting inside... Sad world we live in.

• So Sad

View attachment 2124757

Shit how we can forget the stacy we fuck

why do we need 50 fukin weightlods drugs. Glen, T3, Semiglutide & now this bs. Just go to the gym & fix your fuvkin diet it’s not that hard

Then we have balding with zero safe & effective treatements & u can’t do shit about it

Fuvk science
I think the best drug and very safe is dnp

Disgusting normies who try to look for shortcuts to everything in life, deserve this. How hard is it, to not eat like a fucking pig for 3 months, so that you can lose the fat, that you got BY EATING LIKE A FUCKING PIG.

• +1
I hope it causes uncontrolled bowel movements so you just get normies randomly shitting themselves jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back