Facial aging is mostly loss of bodyfat

M

Mustang19

Banned
Baldness and wrinkles are due to thinning of under skin fat

Its more due to loss of bone. Facial bones erode and recede with age, causing facial projection to lessen more and more which leads to skin drooping. Also, the facial ligaments get weaker.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, LowTierNormie, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Its more due to loss of bone. Facial bones erode and recede with age, causing facial projection to lessen more and more which leads to skin drooping. Also, the facial ligaments get weaker.
Is it possible to avoid bone loss?

That makes zero sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst, needsolution, shimada and 1 other person
It’s mostly collagen loss.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Bewusst, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
That makes zero sense

Is it possible to avoid bone loss?
implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, LowTierNormie, Stingray and 2 others
Collagen loss you idiots

It's all about the loss of bone volume and collagen.

You can prevent the loss of collagen by starting using Tretinoin, red light therapy(660nm), fasting.

Regarding the bone, I guess the only thing right now that you could do is "gentle" symmetrical bonesmashing.
Just hard enough to not let the recession to happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, RAITEIII, DianabolDownie and 2 others
it's collagen loss. wtaf you idiots.
Why you call other idiots.
16yo teen with shit collagen will always look younger than 50 yo with top tier collagen. Its all about bones.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's all about the loss of bone volume and collagen.

You can prevent the loss of collagen by starting using Tretinoin, red light therapy(660nm), fasting.

Regarding the bone, I guess the only thing right now that you could do is "gentle" symmetrical bonesmashing.
Just hard enough to not let the recession to happen.
Those are all detrimental dumb dumb jannie

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
handsome-attractive-old-men-pictures-1-820x535.jpg

Bone changes are not that significant guys

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
over for leancels

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s due to facial volume loss

So the thickness of the skin is thinned

Not necessarily body fat..because you can still be high bodyfat and this process is inevitable either way with aging

That’s why people fill the lines of volume loss with filler to revamp them. It mimics another thick layer of skin

This looks fake and bloated at times because if you give volume to one area (when 6 have losses volume) it looks uncanny and uneven

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
That actually shows a more projected chin and forward growth....
that's because midface projection is lost which makes the chin look relatively more protruded.
So basically bone starts to recess around mid 30 or sooner?
Also how much implants can help?
Implants will help a lot.

It is indeed face fat loss

there’s a reason why fat people look younger then much older after weight loss

the one saying bone loss wtf thats why I see old people with huge ass zygos im sure they didnt have qhile younger. Thats also why age is depicted in many animations trough extreme hollow cheeks.

i look younger at lower bf

It’s not loss of fat it’s gravity receding your bones

the one saying bone loss wtf thats why I see old people with huge ass zygos im sure they didnt have qhile younger. Thats also why age is depicted in many animations trough extreme hollow cheeks.
your face can get wider but it will recess from front.

It’s due to facial volume loss

So the thickness of the skin is thinned

Not necessarily body fat..because you can still be high bodyfat and this process is inevitable either way with aging

That’s why people fill the lines of volume loss with filler to revamp them. It mimics another thick layer of skin

This looks fake and bloated at times because if you give volume to one area (when 6 have losses volume) it looks uncanny and uneven
I'm 19 and my face is aging drastically.

I can confirm there's both a loss of volumee and collagen because 2 weeks ago I had a laser done that gave me a slight bloat that filled everything up and full collagen. My face had NEVER looked better before during the first days.

@Lifeisgood72 many people report great skin using hgh or peptides. Have u tried? I'm about to start this month tbh

I'm 19 and my face is aging drastically.

I can confirm there's both a loss of volumee and collagen because 2 weeks ago I had a laser done that gave me a slight bloat that filled everything up and full collagen. My face had NEVER looked better before during the first days.

@Lifeisgood72 many people report great skin using hgh or peptides. Have u tried? I'm about to start this month tbh
Yeah probably gonna get on mk-677 once my hormones get fixed.

are you taking any drugs that could be ruining your skin? Literally anything? Saw Palmetto?

Yeah probably gonna get on mk-677 once my hormones get fixed.

are you taking any drugs that could be ruining your skin? Literally anything? Saw Palmetto?
Well I'm not taking anything on a regular basis unless some weird circumstance happens.

I'm sure smth must be going on hormonal wise so besides the laser and everything else I'll also address the issue this way.

I notice my skin with less volume too, hope gaining some weight is enough for that

Well I'm not taking anything on a regular basis unless some weird circumstance happens.

I'm sure smth must be going on hormonal wise so besides the laser and everything else I'll also address the issue this way.

I notice my skin with less volume too, hope gaining some weight is enough for that
Do you have libido problems or low DHT? If not then you probably just need a better diet and skincare routine.

Do you have libido problems or low DHT? If not then you probably just need a better diet and skincare routine.
I don't just need better diet and skin care routine lol, that's just a complement. So far I've been frustrated due to acquiring dubious results following that path.

No. It's loss of skin elasticity and collagen. Subcutaneous fat loss is correlated with aging but it doesn't cause wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No. It's loss of skin elasticity and collagen. Subcutaneous fat loss is correlated with aging but it doesn't cause wrinkles.
How can u recover subcutaneous fat. Gain weight if still younh? I don't know if I'm just crazy lol

How can u recover subcutaneous fat. Gain weight if still younh? I don't know if I'm just crazy lol
People are killing themselves and going under the knife to get rid of it while you want to gain unaesthetic and useless fat tissue lol. I doubt your problems stem from too little fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and RAITEIII
People are killing themselves and going under the knife to get rid of it while you want to gain unaesthetic and useless fat tissue lol. I doubt your problems stem from too little fat.
You made me laugh tbh xD

I don't know but I just see my face looks better with more volume. When it becomes too thin I swear to god I look like a massive cocksucker.

I'm sure there's like some mass I loss in my cheeks and I guess that's what happened all over my face.

I definitely don't like the full mode gauntish bone like look tbh

This month I'm doing laser, hgh and fillers to test.