Facial Analysis (for gooning)

Mr_Bombo_mogs

Mr_Bombo_mogs

Iron
Ive been larpmaxxing for a year and a half now , and Ive started taking the bp heavy recently so I want to start traking my progress btter so my autistic ape brain can feel loved (for once) so Ive classafied my pheno , age , side/front profile ect (feel free to tell me to add more). I will probally update this monthly but dont quote me.Ill ask is just for some advice from what you can see in my stats any secret tips (soft maxx only) I could use would be great:

Attachments

• Physical data - Face.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • frontprofile050624.jpg
    frontprofile050624.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • sideprofile050624.jpg
    sideprofile050624.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, mrriceguyreturn and silencio
psl god lite

I hope for your sake, that this is part of the "larp"

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Zherko and smallman
why are you posting this

• +1
Reactions: xxv
I thought somone would give me some good advice not some shitty troll.I already know Im god tier fucking ugly and have abismal tribal pheno bru.

Mirin effort. Bad thing it's over

• +1
Reactions: fuse

i can assure you its not this deep 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and silencio
You talk like an utter retard + ur an ugly nigger. No amount of softmaxxing will help you.

So over

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
Ive been larpmaxxing for a year and a half now , and Ive started taking the bp heavy recently so I want to start traking my progress btter so my autistic ape brain can feel loved (for once) so Ive classafied my pheno , age , side/front profile ect (feel free to tell me to add more). I will probally update this monthly but dont quote me.Ill ask is just for some advice from what you can see in my stats any secret tips (soft maxx only) I could use would be great:
Truecel
Game over

Mirin the effort man. Never give up. Save up for surgeries and become CHAD. You're not that bad

yo join my server blud