Facial asymmetry, big nose, bloating. Rate/tips

varoo

varoo

Iron
Any casual and especially serious replies are very welcome

I’ve had good looking girls pursue me (not my type but some would like them for sure) and some girls I’ve pursed like me back, despite this I often wonder why, maybe it’s my confidence.

My looksmaxxing mentality:
—looksmax within reason, no truly unnecessary surgeries or illegal drugs

Things I’ve noticed myself.
—facial asymmetry (left better than right, my left face seems to be lifted while my right seems sunken, I suspect the jaw position is the reason for this)
—large nose, especially when smiling
—facial bloating, some have it worse but I notice it
—hair colic on right side or face
—slight acne

Things I’m doing/going to do
Doing:
—gym
—bulking with milk and oats, yes water weight from carbs but I need a bigger body. I only weigh 135. 5’10

Will do:
—potassium chloride for combating water retention
—drinking a gallon of water for combating water retention
—wearing heavy clothes and sweating out via cardio fat and water weight
—talk to dermatologist for acne
—MAYBE jaw exercise right side of face? Tho I’ve heard mixed things

In my opinion, the most damaging thing is my facial assyemtry, I mog on my left side but look bad on my right. Sorry I yapped, thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_7544.png
    IMG_7544.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7543.png
    IMG_7543.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7542.png
    IMG_7542.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7541.png
    IMG_7541.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7540.png
    IMG_7540.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thvg, billymidnight and sportsmogger
Take true side profile pic and frontal pics that don't have retarded focal range

work on your eyebrows + lashes + upper lip

Take true side profile pic and frontal pics that don't have retarded focal range
fair point. I have rear camera pictures now.

Attachments

• IMG_7551.jpeg
    IMG_7551.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7550.jpeg
    IMG_7550.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7549.jpeg
    IMG_7549.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
When Blackgymmax got his rhino they gave his old nose to OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, mathis, canthal and 4 others
I haven’t heard of/seen any real strategy’s for maxing those areas, unless do you mean just surgery
minoxidil ? dude i advise you to read botb threads

minoxidil ? dude i advise you to read botb threads
Alright I’ll look into it, my eyebrows don’t seem to be as big of an issue to me as my facial asymmetry and bloating though, but thanks for the tip. Any reason why you noticed those spots?

Alright I’ll look into it, my eyebrows don’t seem to be as big of an issue to me as my facial asymmetry and bloating though, but thanks for the tip. Any reason why you noticed those spots?
your eyebrows are a big issue , your upper lip too , dude your symmetry isnt that bad , thats not how people see you , you just took pics from bad angles from a bad posture and bad face positioning

your eyebrows are a big issue , your upper lip too , dude your symmetry isnt that bad , thats not how people see you , you just took pics from bad angles from a bad posture and bad face positioning
Thanks well even tho they may be strange angles, I can’t get much better pictures than that, the camera takes what it sees, and people see what the camera sees and people do look at me from that angle. How would I help my upper lip, or is that on the botb? Is it because of my large lower lip?

Damn, are you German or do you have German heritage? I’ve only noticed Germans having this type of very wide nose.

Rhino or Alar sinch for your nose

Thanks well even tho they may be strange angles, I can’t get much better pictures than that, the camera takes what it sees, and people see what the camera sees and people do look at me from that angle. How would I help my upper lip, or is that on the botb? Is it because of my large lower lip?
unless you are deformed , dont take tiktok looksmaxing seriously ik where you got that symmetry cope from , idk about the lips tbh , search about it here

Damn, are you German or do you have German heritage? I’ve only noticed Germans having this type of very wide nose.

wtf was that audio

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Yeah 50% German, pretty cool you can realize that from the picture

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah 50% German, pretty cool you can realize that from the picture
yeah i could tell from the nose, but apart from that its an easy fix. good luck bro

unless you are deformed , dont take tiktok looksmaxing seriously ik where you got that symmetry cope from , idk about the lips tbh , search about it here
No I don’t use tik tok, I discovered looksmaxxing through claviculars YouTube channel maybe a month ago. I have been going to the gym for years though. Asymmetry is something I’ve naturally noticed in my face and looked it up and apparently it’s a thing that affects other people too.

No I don’t use tik tok, I discovered looksmaxxing through claviculars YouTube channel maybe a month ago. I have been going to the gym for years though. Asymmetry is something I’ve naturally noticed in my face and looked it up and apparently it’s a thing that affects other people too.
everyone here is assymetrical at some point , trust me , you're worrying too much about that symmetry , you look fine , you have other things to worry about , nice physique tho

• +1
Reactions: varoo
Get darker eyebrows, get a better jaw, hidrocortisone on nose, and work on your lower third

Get darker eyebrows, get a better jaw, hidrocortisone on nose, and work on your lower third
Would you recommend jaw exercisers? I’ve seen mixed things. And minoxidil helps for darker/thicker eyebrows?

Would you recommend jaw exercisers? I’ve seen mixed things. And minoxidil helps for darker/thicker eyebrows?
Yea, use them just carefuly, and yes minoxidil helps, you could just dye them tbh

Class 2 maloclussion

Idk man , volufiline maybe ?
Volufiline isn’t going to do shit. Only has slight chance of improving volume. The only way he can fraud bigger lips without surgery is to get lipstick and draw on to make them
Bigger. Chance of getting caught tho

Volufiline isn’t going to do shit. Only has slight chance of improving volume. The only way he can fraud bigger lips without surgery is to get lipstick and draw on to make them
Bigger. Chance of getting caught tho
i wouldnt say its a slight chance tbh , but still its not guaranteed , what would you recommend hor him to do

i wouldnt say its a slight chance tbh , but still its not guaranteed , what would you recommend hor him to do
Wear lipstick + suck in cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Wear lipstick + suck in cheeks
honestly its a no , its a bad fraud that doesnt worth it , i would recommend him to try his luck with volufiline or do a surgery

You’re a great candidate for a lip lift, you have a tiny upper lip + huge philtrum
I’d say get lip lift & rhinoplasty

You’re a great candidate for a lip lift, you have a tiny upper lip + huge philtrum
I’d say get lip lift & rhinoplasty
Why make my upper lift bigger to compliment my lower lip if my lower lip is already large? I think having large lips as a dude is a little strange, is more be prone to decreasing size of lower lip. Would be interested to see what you guys think.

I don’t think I’ll use lipstick ever, and maybe surgeries but only in a long time if I do (I’m 19). I’m gonna stick with what I’m planning and these added:
—stamp micro needling for acne and talking to dermatologist
—minoxidil for eyebrows
—jaw exceriser for right jaw moderately for safety, don’t want to get tmj
—hidrocortisone for nose

Thoughts are very welcome, thanks for your guys attention so far, has been helpful