Facial asymmetry, can one fix it?

S

smalldicktalcell

Iron
My left side of the face is REALLY well developed, while the right one, not so much. There is an obvious asymmetry and whenever I flip the photos, I see an instant subhuman, absolutely brutal. Anyways, my question is - how do I fix it? Can I fix it? I'd like to mention the fact that when I was a kid, one of my tooth grew back, not on the normal line of gum amongst the other teeth - could this be a cause? If it is, can braces fix it or something, or is it just too late now?

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
Quick test.

You say one side is more "developed". Check your bite and tell me if there's an imbalance, for instance, is one side of your molars higher than the other? In other words I am asking if there is a discrepancy in rami height.

Quick test.

You say one side is more "developed". Check your bite and tell me if there's an imbalance, for instance, is one side of your molars higher than the other? In other words I am asking if there is a discrepancy in rami height.
Yes, when I bite I feel the left side being stronger, on the right one I have to struggle in order to fully touch my teeth.

My left side of the face is REALLY well developed, while the right one, not so much. There is an obvious asymmetry and whenever I flip the photos, I see an instant subhuman, absolutely brutal. Anyways, my question is - how do I fix it? Can I fix it? I'd like to mention the fact that when I was a kid, one of my tooth grew back, not on the normal line of gum amongst the other teeth - could this be a cause? If it is, can braces fix it or something, or is it just too late now?
same here the right side of my face has slightly positive ct, a decent jaw and non hooked nose but my left side has nct a more recessed jaw and a sort of hooked nose maybe i chewed my right side the whole time without me knowing or something else

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
same here the right side of my face has slightly positive ct, a decent jaw and non hooked nose but my left side has nct a more recessed jaw and a sort of hooked nose maybe i chewed my right side the whole time without me knowing or something else
Are there any ways in which one can repair this, what do you think/know? I've seen the internet talking about implants, fillers, or just strictly fix the imbalanced area (facial lift, eye-area surgery, rhino etc), but idk what to think.

Are there any ways in which one can repair this, what do you think/know? I've seen the internet talking about implants, fillers, or just strictly fix the imbalanced area (facial lift, eye-area surgery, rhino etc), but idk what to think.
i guess getting surgeries on ur fucked up side? i don’t really know tbh

try bonsemashing bro my face has never been more symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Yes, when I bite I feel the left side being stronger, on the right one I have to struggle in order to fully touch my teeth.
Invisalign + maybe some dental work. Then you can look into corrections if issue is still visible.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Surgery

If it is muscle development difference, you can fix it by chewing. If it is bones thing, you are fucked up. Maybe custom implants or some shit would fix this.

If it is muscle development difference, you can fix it by chewing. If it is bones thing, you are fucked up. Maybe custom implants or some shit would fix this.
Would chewing work at my age? I'm 20 btw.

You need to fix the underlaying issue which is your teeth bro. Chewing is cope regardless
I'm scared that braces would fuck me up even more, I heard of people having recessed jaws afterwards and stuff.

I'm scared that braces would fuck me up even more, I heard of people having recessed jaws afterwards and stuff.
That’s because of retarded orthodontists pulling out healthy teeth. Find a good one that knows what he is doing.

• +1
Reactions: smalldicktalcell
How do I fix eye asymmetry apart from surgery