Facial asymmetry is solely caused by spinal asymmetry

D

Deleted member 11212

Iron
I remember I had subhuman levels of facial asymmetry when I was much younger and it was only significantly corrected due to me correcting my spinal posture (no chiropract because of soy cucked blue pill parents). I did this by sleeping on the floor for a very very long time and when I stopped because I got sent to a psych ward and had to sleep on a bed for a week which made me sleep on a bed for a very long time afterwards which worsened my spinal posture so there's a little bit more facial asymmetry left still because of this. It should prob be a few more months till it's perfectly symmetrical again tbh tbqh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
remove this, too high iq for the brainlets on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9344, Hightwolf and 1 other person
no shit, face and body is connected. If you have uneven shoulders, uneven leg length and uneven nipples, obsly you are going to have asym eyes. A asymmetry will always affect the area above it. So if you have asym hips like i do, then it will affect the whole body above it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~ and diggbicc
no shit, face and body is connected. If you have uneven shoulders, uneven leg length and uneven nipples, obsly you are going to have asym eyes. A asymmetry will always affect the area above it. So if you have asym hips like i do, then it will affect the whole body above it.
Asymmetrical hips, uneven shoulders, and possibly uneven nips and legs are all because of spine

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, |Daddy_Zygos|, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
I had a bit of asymmetry on my jaw when I had TMJ around two years ago but it went away with some minor treatment I had along with puberty.

The rest of my face was fine though. My body is perfectly symmetrical, but I think you might be right though, because TMJ isn't really spinal asymmetry like you said. Do you have scoliosis, OP?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I had a bit of asymmetry on my jaw when I had TMJ around two years ago but it went away with some minor treatment I had along with puberty.

The rest of my face was fine though. My body is perfectly symmetrical, but I think you might be right though, because TMJ isn't really spinal asymmetry like you said. Do you have scoliosis, OP?
M'yes it's brutal I have to fix it on my own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Asymmetrical hips, uneven shoulders, and possibly uneven nips and legs are all because of spine
TAKE THE SPINE PILL!
I KNEW INCELDOM WAS IN YOUR BONES AND BONES ALONE. Nothing else can make up for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 11212
i have uneven lower third and even eyes

I used to be uneven completely facially until I started sleeping on the floor to straighten my spine it worked for me but it took awhile.

I had a car crash as a kid and fucked up my facial bones.
As a kid i used to have a perfectly symmetrical Face. Mouth breathing and the car crash fucked it up.

I used to be uneven completely facially until I started sleeping on the floor to straighten my spine it worked for me but it took awhile.
how old are you? i know this is probably a larp and it couldnt possibly fix a misaligned jaw but im so desperate i might try it

how old are you? i know this is probably a larp and it couldnt possibly fix a misaligned jaw but im so desperate i might try it
I'm 18 now and it's not a larp. Jaw was completely misaligned for as long as I can remember (since like age 13 jfl) until I found out about mewing and spinal posture and I started sleeping on the floor to straighten muh spine so I can have proper tongue posture.

I remember I had subhuman levels of facial asymmetry when I was much younger and it was only significantly corrected due to me correcting my spinal posture (no chiropract because of soy cucked blue pill parents). I did this by sleeping on the floor for a very very long time and when I stopped because I got sent to a psych ward and had to sleep on a bed for a week which made me sleep on a bed for a very long time afterwards which worsened my spinal posture so there's a little bit more facial asymmetry left still because of this. It should prob be a few more months till it's perfectly symmetrical again tbh tbqh ngl.
When you say you sleep a long time how much time like 1 mouth ?

u just straight up sleep on the floor on your back?

wrong, variations in suture closure time for the cranial sutures impacts symmetry. Like with everything there are multiple variables impacting the final outcome.

So basically OP has one minor personal anecdote and he is willing to diagnose an entire ubiquitous medical trait based on that.

Peak PSL broscience