I burst out laughing when foid says she's attracted to intelligence

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, klamus, Deleted member 10536 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Perceived IQ right? Cause true unbiased IQ is not correlated jfl
according to this article it is. I read it a long time ago but didn't care to put the effort into looking at the actual studies.
Yes, smarter people look more intelligent. But not all people - just men. Kleisner discovered that “both men and women were able to accurately evaluate the intelligence of men by viewing facial photographs.” But strangely, “no relationship between perceived intelligence and IQ was found for women.”

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 1973
same jfl its such bullshit

girls will date a chad that doesn't know the alphabet

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9344, datboijj and 2 others
attracted to intelligence = likes chads who wear glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, DrTony, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
its over Mouthbreath!

Over?? It hasnt even begun.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
This is a meme tbh. All this really proves is that good looking people are less likely to have LOW IQ. According to the studies shown in that video the average good looking person has an average IQ of 104. That is basically just average. The uglies however had an average IQ of 91. Also note that being ugly and merely not being chad isn't the same thing. If there are more high IQ chads on average then the difference probably isn't massive.

Tbh this really just proves that ugly people are more likely to be dumb. Not that chads are more likely to be Einsteins.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
"i'm sapiosexual teheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and bonsai
I’m chad and 500 iq

This is a meme tbh. All this really proves is that good looking people are less likely to have LOW IQ. According to the studies shown in that video the average good looking person has an average IQ of 104. That is basically just average. The uglies however had an average IQ of 91. Also note that being ugly and merely not being chad isn't the same thing. If there are more high IQ chads on average then the difference probably isn't massive.

Tbh this really just proves that ugly people are more likely to be dumb. Not that chads are more likely to be Einsteins.
recession is correlated w low iq

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1973

I'm just being reasonably pedantic 104 is above average. Nobody said anything about Einsteins, just that attractive people tend to be more intelligent.

Overheard it multiple times...

"Oh he's such an airhead... but he's good looking so it doesn't matter".

It doesn't work the other way though. Imagine if a girl said "Oh he's so ugly... but he's intelligent so it doesn't matter". It's unfathomable.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 2729, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
I'm just being reasonably pedantic 104 is above average. Nobody said anything about Einsteins, just that attractive people tend to be more intelligent.
100 Vs 104 isn't a meaningful difference. A meaningful difference is considered to be a difference of 10-15 points. So if chad had an average IQ of 110-115 then we would have a case for calling them innate more intelligent. But at 104, they are basically just almost no different than the average. It's within the margin of error of average. 95-105 IQ is basically just typical. It's only once you get to 110+ that you start seeing a meaningful difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and WadlowMaxxing
"i'm sapiosexual teheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh"
pm me pics pls, i hate not knowing what you supposed forum chad looks like ngl

makes sense. ugly = shit development => shit airway/shit heart rate/shit hormones = low IQ. that number 104 - 91 = 13 closely matches the 15 IQ deficit that's reported to occur on average with children with sleep disordered breathing :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
This is the biggest cope ever lmao. Take any savant or genius in math, music, chess, etc. 95% will not be very good looking.

Cope. My IQ on the WAIS scale is 133, test done by a psychologist, 98th percentile, considered gifted in France... And I was rated 3.75-4 psl on psl websites.

Ideal IQ according to studies is 120, smart enough to studymaxing and low enough to not be a non-nt weirdo.

Cope. My IQ on the WAIS scale is 133, test done by a psychologist, 98th percentile, considered gifted in France... And I was rated 3.75-4 psl on psl websites.

Ideal IQ according to studies is 120, smart enough to studymaxing and low enough to not be a non-nt weirdo.
i can tell from this retarded post that ur iq isnt anywhere near 133 now, dont worry

• JFL
Reactions: 189
i can tell from this retarded post that ur iq isnt anywhere near 133 now, dont worry
IMG 20210627 1127013

Kys