Facial Bloat

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I have noticed that my face tends to look different - more or less puffy looking - at the same body weight. I've had this problem ever since working out because there's been points where I look lean as hell on my body but my face still looks like I'm 10 years old because of the puffy cheeks. I dont think it's sodium because my face looks lean today even though I ate 4 k mg sodium yesterday, it can't be body fat because I've been the same exact weight for most of my fitness journey. I was thinking it might be that I'm doing more workout volume some of the time; that seems to be the only likely culprit. But I'm just not sure. Was trying to get some clarity on this issue. Makes no sense what's so ever. It's like a night and day difference with this shit. Annoying as fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I have noticed that my face tends to look different - more or less puffy looking - at the same body weight. I've had this problem ever since working out because there's been points where I look lean as hell on my body but my face still looks like I'm 10 years old because of the puffy cheeks. I dont think it's sodium because my face looks lean today even though I ate 4 k mg sodium yesterday, it can't be body fat because I've been the same exact weight for most of my fitness journey. I was thinking it might be that I'm doing more workout volume some of the time; that seems to be the only likely culprit. But I'm just not sure. Was trying to get some clarity on this issue. Makes no sense what's so ever. It's like a night and day difference with this shit. Annoying as fuck tbh.
try to supplement electrolytes other than sodium likes potassium and magnesium and see if it improves

diet matters too, and idk why but i alwas feel my face desbloats as the day goes

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and CrackHeadBobby
keto kills all water bloat

u piss a lot and need to drink a lot of water but anything for lean face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
diet matters too, and idk why but i alwas feel my face desbloats as the day goes
That makes sense actually. Maybe I'll drink like a gallon of water then wait 8 hours and do a before and after.

take before and after pictures, could be in your head unironically

sodium does it for me today i look way less bloated
than one week ago
M8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10282 and Deleted member 7076