Facial bloating thread

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral
Lately my face seems really bloated and i'm not sure what caused it - weight gain/water retention/retin a?

I went from 10-12% bf to like 14% bf, I doubt all of this fat went into my face?

Retin-a made my skin super elastic and I read one of it's side effects is bloating - https://www.drugs.com/sfx/tretinoin-side-effects.html

What I'll try to reduce the bloating:
-low carb diet and cut
-water fasting(maybe i'll even try dry fast)
-gymmax
-less salt
-more water intake
-ice/cold water on face
Anything else I can add to the list?

And let's praise our lord and savior, THE BLOAT KING

Medium 2019 02 17 67c0b638af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, GoMadAndSTFU, BigChinHispanic and 5 others
Lol wtf is that pic

Hes a fucken grown ass baby in there

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I assume just be barrett theory is no longer legit, gotta be incel in 2020 over for barrettcels

400mg caffeine 350mg moda

Here son fixed bloatproblem for you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
on friday night don't eat anything, then don't eat anything until monday morning. Drink water during this time. Easy water fast to debloat you

Since when does retin A bloat you wtf

on friday night don't eat anything, then don't eat anything until monday morning. Drink water during this time. Easy water fast to debloat you
that's a really long fast but probably worth doing once in a month or so, max i've done is 35h

Since when does retin A bloat you wtf
idk idk my bloat is probably not from retin a but this site says it's one of the side effects it has, it might be something so rare tho and happen to only 1 in 1000 ppl or something, just look at all the side effects it has according to this site jfl

that's a really long fast but probably worth doing once in a month or so, max i've done is 35h

idk idk my bloat is probably not from retin a but this site says it's one of the side effects it has, it might be something so rare tho and happen to only 1 in 1000 ppl or something, just look at all the side effects it has according to this site jfl
it’s not too long imo, 2-3 days is recommended for beginners to water fasting. going past 5+ days it might have more risks but generally if you have no health conditions you should be able to go through a weekend water fast and drop fat easily

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Why is he so bloated lmao

Greycel

- tongue swallowing to swallow food
- salt substitute instead of normal salt
- low carbs is good
- sauna to drop some excess water
- cardio / working out / increasing activity level, it helps to debloat, just be active theory
- good sleep (not only quantity of sleep but also quality, to improve quality of the sleep you need to be really tired when you go to bed imo, and not having a too big meal before since digestion disturbs sleep)
- vitamin c / diuretics / cream of tartar
- cutting bf

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
- tongue swallowing to swallow food
- salt substitute instead of normal salt
- low carbs is good
- sauna to drop some excess water
- cardio / working out / increasing activity level, it helps to debloat, just be active theory
- good sleep (not only quantity of sleep but also quality, to improve quality of the sleep you need to be really tired when you go to bed imo, and not having a too big meal before since digestion disturbs sleep)
- vitamin c / diuretics / cream of tartar
- cutting bf

what does tongue swallowing exactly mean? i saw astrosky talk about that in one vid but didnt really understand

salt substitute wdym? i take himalayan salt

Lots of bullshit advice here. Focus on being healthy. You probably need more cardio and your salt/potassium balance might be out of wack. Are you using quality salt with a varied mineral profile like sea salt or Himalayan (I like Redmond's natural too)? You could also need more potassium.

Do you take any antioxidants like resveratrol, turmeric curcumin w/bioperine, or sulforaphane?

It could also be a food allergy that you're unaware of. Look into aip diet.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Cope
Lots of bullshit advice here. Focus on being healthy. You probably need more cardio and your salt/potassium balance might be out of wack. Are you using quality salt with a varied mineral profile like sea salt or Himalayan (I like Redmond's natural too)? You could also need more potassium.

Do you take any antioxidants like resveratrol, turmeric curcumin w/bioperine, or sulforaphane?

It could also be a food allergy that you're unaware of. Look into aip diet.

yeah i'm pretty healthy, i'm active and eat healthy overall, lots of fruits, vegetables except on consuming some processed sugars here and there.
I eat himalayan salt. How do i get more potaassium? I eat bananas often

I dont take any of those antioxidants.
Don't think its food allergy, I havent changed anything about my diet lately

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
I assume just be barrett theory is no longer legit, gotta be incel in 2020 over for barrettcels
Never thought I'd hear that. JFL if you're better looking than Barrett in 2020.

yeah i'm pretty healthy, i'm active and eat healthy overall, lots of fruits, vegetables except on consuming some processed sugars here and there.
I eat himalayan salt. How do i get more potaassium? I eat bananas often

I dont take any of those antioxidants.
Don't think its food allergy, I havent changed anything about my diet lately
I take a supp sometimes. I have psoriatic arthritis that didn't manifest until I turned 34. I realized that I had to cut a lot of foods from my diet I used to be ok with. Look into aip

Before and after cutting sodium out your diet
450827F2 C75E 4EF0 8D72 C9E0383386D0

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
I WISH TO BE THAT BLOATED BARRET SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Bad plan. Low-carb, less salt and more water is the worst you could do. Up your potassium, lose fat and do regular fasts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymislife