FACIAL CHANGES FROM HGH?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
What are the realistic facial changes expected from moderately dosing HGH.

will it promote bone growth in certain areas. not referring to acromegaly just consistent HGH injections for a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 000 and SPFromNY914
It grows skull if im not mistaken, look at Rich Piana. he abused GH a ton

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9344 and Bigfatpersonboy
Everything grows.

will it promote bone growth in certain areas. not referring to acromegaly just consistent HGH injections for a few years.

in low doses and if you are HGH deficient you shouldn't worry too much, however if you abuse it this will be you.

suggest you go on a steroid forum tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Patrick Baitman, goat2x and 3 others
mandible, maxilla, zygomatic bones, brow ridge
Check up acromegaly before and after

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Bigfatpersonboy
I read that makes the nose grow

I read that makes the nose grow

in proportion only

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Everything grows.
PP included?
he has acromegaly. is that the only way you will experience facial changes? with a tumour? I don't want to abuse it.
in low doses and if you are HGH deficient you shouldn't worry too much, however if you abuse it this will be you.

my goal is to achieve facial/bone changes lol. I would like to increase skull size/hands, preferably zygos/forehead.

PP included?

he has acromegaly. is that the only way you will experience facial changes? with a tumour? I don't want to abuse it.

my goal is to achieve facial/bone changes lol. I would like to increase skull size/hands, preferably zygos/forehead.
bump

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
PP included?

I'm no expert I have never used it so I am not qualified to speak on it.

However it tends to give the bloated skull compare joe roegsn when he was young vs old . He was on hgh. Also look at his belly.

Just make sure not to abuse it and just get the minimum dose needed to reap its benefits. Hgh is an amazing drug to use.i might use 1-2 ui per day in the next decade for its benefits.

Consider facial osteotomies like a bimax etc if you want a bigger jaw.

Screenshot 20200915 205157 Chrome

Screenshot 20200915 205206 Chrome

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm no expert I have never used it so I am not qualified to speak on it.

However it tends to give the bloated skull compare joe roegsn when he was young vs old . He was on hgh. Also look at his belly.

Just make sure not to abuse it and just get the minimum dose needed to reap its benefits. Hgh is an amazing drug to use.i might use 1-2 ui per day in the next decade for its benefits.

Consider facial osteotomies like a bimax etc if you want a bigger jaw.

View attachment 670102

View attachment 670104
yeah Joe rogan and even dicaprio allegedly have used it. I'm happy with my face relatively just think every feature is proportionately small. definitely don't want to abuse it but its looking like an option. thanks.

any thoughts on zygos implants/fillers?

You don’t know what’s gonna grow and what not. What if ur nose and ears get bigger after and nothing else? Maybe ur organs? It’s a common fallacy to think hgh will aesthetically improve ur facial bone growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Salludon, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
You don’t know what’s gonna grow and what not. What if ur nose and ears get bigger after and nothing else? Maybe ur organs? It’s a common fallacy to think hgh will aesthetically improve ur facial bone growth
There's no way only your ears will grow. Your organs will grow because your entire body will, it's why bigger people have bigger organs. Obviously don't overdose it in any way, but it grows bones a lot
nah, something to the same effect would do similar stuff

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
There's no way only your ears will grow. Your organs will grow because your entire body will, it's why bigger people have bigger organs. Obviously don't overdose it in any way, but it grows bones a lot

nah, something to the same effect would do similar stuff
How do u know the changes will be good and improve u rather than making u an ogre.
Look at Dallas McCarver after 2 years of hgh

he probably took a bunch of other stuff too

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
How do u know the changes will be good and improve u rather than making u an ogre.
Look at Dallas McCarver after 2 years of hgh
View attachment 670215
he probably took a bunch of other stuff too
Seems more due to collagen deteoriation honestly. Hgh improves collagen, so he definitely had other factors
Forgot to post

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Bigfatpersonboy
PP included?

Yes but use dht for pp gains.

• +1

If they were to give up the idea of those ridiculous muscles and lean down theyd most likely have great bones tbh

Seems more due to collagen deteoriation honestly. Hgh improves collagen, so he definitely had other factors
Forgot to post
Also this. Well said bluecel, youre good.

If they were to give up the idea of those ridiculous muscles and lean down theyd most likely have great bones tbh

agreed, especially Dallas Mcarver .

It's too late the steroids and hgh have changed their skull shape, facial features (fatter nose) and destroyed their collagen. Once you abuse these things there is no going back.

I am on steroids but only use anavar and keep the dose low.

agreed, especially Dallas Mcarver .

It's too late the steroids and hgh have changed their skull shape, facial features (fatter nose) and destroyed their collagen. Once you abuse these things there is no going back.

I am on steroids but only use anavar and keep the dose low.
It's debatable that steroids will make you age as it depends on the use that you perform, and subtances used.

Proposing those examples is also exaggerated and misleading because I don't think average roid user has such goals in mind, it would be better to post a few average joe roid users to have a more accurate idea.

And lastly we are completely unaware of the extent in which they tried to mantain the youthfullness of their skin, something to consider as this people are completely obsessed with muscles. If you have a láser c02 every six months with nice skin care routine I would be surprised if u were not to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Gaia262
true. tbh that is my goal. I'm hoping that being lean/roiding will allow synthesis to be focused on face.

As always, so much conflicting advice with supplements. Feels like everyone in here is coping, people who say it doesn't work are coping bc they can't afford it or are too high inhib, and people who say it's safe and won't make you uglier are probably coping to have some hope that an injection out there can help make them a Chad. Wtf is the real nonbiased answer?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Bigfatpersonboy
hey bro, i can DM u my story. i underwet hgh treatment when i started my puberty for like 2 years

• +1

You should also be aware that HGH also makes your body parts including head bigger. Just look at Joe Rogan or Kai Greene as examples lol.

• +1
Nose and ears grow at a faster rate than bones so it will look strange.

Nose and ears grow at a faster rate than bones so it will look strange.
HGH and peptides don't grow the nose or ears jfl if that was the case then
20 Amazing Before & After Bodybuilding Transformations – Page 2 of 10 –  Fitness Volt
Phil Heath and rest of those bodybuilding guys would've massive ears and noses, from all their GH abuse, does it look like his ears and nose changed I don't think so

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

Can be helped with Botox.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You should also be aware that HGH also makes your body parts including head bigger. Just look at Joe Rogan or Kai Greene as examples lol.
that's literally most of my motivation lol. skullcel, handcel, wristcel AND footcel. coincidentally the areas affected by HGH :unsure:
HGH and peptides don't grow the nose or ears jfl if that was the case then
20 Amazing Before & After Bodybuilding Transformations – Page 2 of 10 –  Fitness Volt
Phil Heath and rest of those bodybuilding guys would've massive ears and noses, from all their GH abuse, does it look like his ears and nose changed I don't think so
did his entire head/face grow proportionately then?

that's literally most of my motivation lol. skullcel, handcel, wristcel AND footcel. coincidentally the areas affected by HGH :unsure:

did his entire head/face grow proportionately then?
Yes, but it is larger than average & built like a grapefruit lol.

tfw when you would like to use hgh but don't know where to buy it and how to inject it :(

tfw when you would like to use hgh but don't know where to buy it and how to inject it :(