Facial development?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
What facial development do you get between the ages of 14 - 20?

at 13 i had a god tier jaw from puberty(were talking like top 10 percentile), good brow ridge, good forward growth, etc etc. i was a chad and this reflected in how i was treated. life on god mode. then i started shitty habits as mentioned in my sig from then on and slowly i became uglier over time with my jaw becoming average, fucked eye area, much more acne etc. now im 18 and slowly recovering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
at 13 i had a god tier jaw from puberty(were talking like top 10 percentile), good brow ridge, good forward growth, etc etc. i was a chad and this reflected in how i was treated. life on god mode. then i started shitty habits as mentioned in my sig from then on and slowly i became uglier over time with my jaw becoming average, fucked eye area, much more acne etc. now im 18 and slowly recovering.
Shitty habits like what??

Similar story but not as severe. We've got this man :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Similar story but not as severe. We've got this man :feelsokman:

its good to know someone else is in the same boat as me. having a taste of god mode only to be dethroned and kicked out onto the streets.

• +1
Same as me. I've eating garabage my whole life until i turned 16 and got my shit on track. Im still fixing the damage i did to myself. I've never been in "godmode" though, was pretty spergy until like 16-17

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and Deleted member 656
its good to know someone else is in the same boat as me. having a taste of god mode only to be dethroned and kicked out onto the streets.

Better than being a truecel, but we'll get it all back.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Same as me. I've eating garabage my whole life until i turned 16 and got my shit on track. Im still fixing the damage i did to myself. I've never been in "godmode" though, was pretty spergy until like 16-17

oh yeah, another one of my shitty habits was binging food and getting obese. ive always been spergy but when i was chad i could say the most bizarre shit and get away with it. i could LITERALLY act retarded and no one would bat an eye(as in people would be cool with it, i werent invisible). nowadays even when i was trying my best to please people i was getting bashed on so badly. looks truly control everything.

good luck on your looksmaxxing journey btw. maybe you will reach chad "godmode" someday.

• +1
Better than being a truecel, but we'll get it all back.
You already got it back :feelsree:
oh yeah, another one of my shitty habits was binging food and getting obese. ive always been spergy but when i was chad i could say the most bizarre shit and get away with it. i could LITERALLY act retarded and no one would bat an eye(as in people would be cool with it, i werent invisible). nowadays even when i was trying my best to please people i was getting bashed on so badly. looks truly control everything.

good luck on your looksmaxxing journey btw. maybe you will reach chad "godmode" someday.
I never got fat because i didnt eat regular food. I think i could've gotten taller and a better frame and my tooth enamel wouldnt be fucked. I also got away with being spergy luckily. Not in Hs i needed to adapt quickly.
Good luck to you also. We're all gonna make it brah

Last edited:
  • +1

Oh and btw what do you think about bonesmashig i might start a thread to see if this theory is real have you tried it?

You already got it back :feelsree:

I never got fat because i didnt eat regular food. I think i could've gotten taller and a better frame and my tooth enamel wouldnt be fucked. I also got away with being spergy luckily. Not in Hs i needed to adapt quickly.
Good luck to you also. We're all gonna make it brah

im confident i will get my looks back. i just hate how i missed out on the most important years of my life being a complete faggot wasting away when i could have slayed and experienced great things.
Oh and btw what do you think about bonesmashig i might start a thread to see if this theory is real have you tried it?

sonds prettty autistic but im open minded so i'd be interesting to see how that works.

im confident i will get my looks back. i just hate how i missed out on the most important years of my life being a complete faggot wasting away when i could have slayed and experienced great things.

sonds prettty autistic but im open minded so i'd be interesting to see how that works.
Im also skeptical but the facts are out there

Muay thai fighters do it all the time with their shins sometimes kicking for hours to develop stronger bones in their shins

I myself doe muay thai so i also had to do this and my shins did get harder and more protruding over time

And almost every boxer has heavy brow ridges with protruding cheeckbones

And there are some before and after pics on the internet
So i really dont know just yet man

Tbf I'm probably in the 6.5-7 PSL range. Good enough for me but I'm in it for the peak aesthetics.
You're definaltey one of or the most gl posters on this site ngl, dunno how much of your potential you've reached tho

Me too, i sometimes think back and wonder if how id turn out if i started working on myself and being less spergy at a younger age

• +1
You're definaltey one of or the most gl posters on this site ngl, dunno how much of your potential you've reached tho

Me too, i sometimes think back and wonder if how id turn out if i started working on myself and being less spergy at a younger age

we missed out on fucking JBs. we will never get that opportunity again.

Wish I knew. Probably looking at around a 7.5 in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
we missed out on fucking JBs. we will never get that opportunity again.
Eh id just be happy slaying anything at all tbh.